CHAPTER THREE

ATHENAS POV

ATHENAS POV

I don't think I've ever moved this quickly in my whole 19 years of living. How the fuck did they find me? I didn't even know who they was. I run quickly to where I kept my clothing grabbing one of my sleeping shirts and setting it on fire. I throw the shirt right onto the tan couch watching it go up into flames.

I check the window once more to see the two figures are getting closer, before running out the back door sprinting in the opposite direction. I move my legs as fast as my legs can go.

Placing my hand on my blade I pull it on it and keep it in my hands in case it needs to be used. I'm sprinting so fast hoping the fire will give me a head start against the two tall men knowing there's no possible way I'll be able to take them down.

"Fuck!" I rasp out so scared for my life. I cant even begin to think of what they'll do to me if they catch me. I take the chance to turn my head around quickly only seeing a huge fire I've started spreading like rapid fire.

I can only smell my sweat and burning wood. I skid across a long log laying straight cross the muddy surface. It just had to rain didn't it I remark sarcastically in my head. The whole surface of the ground is muddy taking up a few seconds that possibly can save my life.

I decide to turn left to pull them off my trail sprinting too fast to even notice the long sharp branch my shoulder hits. I whine in pain as my eyes water, I can't afford to stop. I push aside the pain and double my speed. I have no idea where I'm going or what direction I'm heading.

The sounds of pounding boots and harsh wind fills my ears. I cry out in fear.

Pushing leaves out of my face as I'm still sprinting through the trees gasping for air the more and more I run. My feet feel like fire underneath the soil. They burned badly.

I stop suddenly looking down and seeing a huge river in front of me.

I have two choices now swim or get caught I gladly choose the first one. I dive into the river trying to not get pulled by the fast flow kicking my feet to reach the other side.

Finally reaching the end I climb the rocks to make it back to surface level using all my body strength. Coughing up water I see the two figures a couple feet behind me. I whine in fear getting myself back to feet trying to wipe my hair sticking to my face.

I hear one of their deep voices scream "There!"

I'm so sticky soaked with water, mud spread all over me. Suddenly I feel a jinx hit my foot I fall straight to the ground crying out in pain mud flying all across my front half.

Using my elbows keep crawling to get away when I feel a large hand grip my arm. I turn fast as a strain of my voices comes out as i swing the blade and slice it across their chest.

They groan loudly and letting go of my arm I stand back up when I feel a figure snatch me up from behind with their arms wrapped around my full body.

I let out scream trying to kick my way out their grip turning my waist back and forth.

"Let me go" I scream out my voice cracking in fear.

The man holding me pushes me to the ground holding down my wrists while the man I sliced stands to his feet in heavy breaths.

My eyes widen in fear still flaying my legs around hopefully to loosen his grip. Once the other man reaches us he grabs one hand with tight grip on my wrist from the other man they both pull me to my feet then take rope to tie me a tree.

I keep kicking and kicking eventually giving up not wanting to embarrass myself that I couldn't get out a simple knot of ropes.

Both men take a step back catching their breath.

Two different colored eyes piercing at me, one green one a silver.

I stare at them silently to try to show them no fear as their gaze stares into my soul.

The one with the silver eyes bends down to grip his injury I caused him. The other man slowly trudges towards me and grips my chin and speaks out "Quite the mess you made back there" turning my head side to side to analyze at my features, "It's her" he stated then turns his head to the other man with raised brows which he finally speaks out in a raspy voice while chuckling,

"Little minx".

there's chapter three ! all the excitement it's coming ;) feel free to leave predictions here