august

❯ ────── 「 ✾ 」 ────── ❮

𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲.

❯ ────── 「 ✾ 」 ────── ❮

Serenity Alexander was in love with Steve Harrington, and everyone except him could tell.

The two had been close ever since they had met in elementary school. Immediately, they had formed bond, one that they didn't think would last all the way up to their high school years. Maybe it was the absence of both of their parents — with the exception of Serenity, who always had her older brother Spencer — but they always found solace with each other in their shitty town.

Over the course of the years, Serenity watched as Steve let his popularity get to his head. She hated the way he started to change and the people he hung out with, but through everything, she was always there. It was always Serenity and Steve.

Until Nancy Wheeler.

The girl was nice, pretty, and smart. Serenity had only a few conversations with Nancy, since she babysat her younger brother Mike — as well as his friends Will Byers, Dustin Henderson, and Lucas Sinclair — for years. It was virtually impossible to hate Nancy.

And even when Steve and Nancy started going out, Serenity still couldn't hate her. Sure, she often got dragged along to hang out with them which made her kind of annoyed. But through it all, it was fine, because Serenity knew her and Steve weren't going anywhere romantically.

At least, that's what she thought. Through a re-appearance of a monster from a parallel dimension, the dynamic duo of Serenity and Steve are dragged into a whole new mess, whether they like it or not. Yet, through all the monsters and messy shit, it'll always be Serenity and Steve. Even if it was a little more than what it used to be.

❯ ────── 「 ✾ 」 ────── ❮

𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭.

❯ ────── 「 ✾ 」 ────── ❮

LOLA TUNG     as     SERENITY ALEXANDER