don't show off

++ requested ++

" please [don't] make her jealous, she'll make me pay..."

(y/n g!p x ariana tops) 🫣

Y/n's POV

I have a feeling that the women in this bar are flirting with me. And I have an even stronger feeling that my girlfriend really doesn't fucking like it.

I can't remember anything specific that any of them said. There was maybe 3 women that approached me. It wasn't anything super distasteful either.

Something about buying my next round or if I'm single or less obvious tactics like saying they like my tattoos or how my hands are 'soooo big'...

I say 'less obvious tactics' but I mean come on, big hand semantics? Less obvious isn't synonymous with subtle in this case.

But still though, nothing crazy. So it didn't bother her, I think, and it didn't matter because I expressed my relationship status to them all immediately.

And then Ariana got up and went to the bathroom.

An unnamed woman approached my right side where my girlfriend previously was. She orders two drinks and when Erin, the bartender that me and Ari had gotten familiar with earlier in the night, came by with said drinks the lady slid one over to me.

I look down at the glass then back up at her. I don't stare but I notice she's older. Probably by 7-10 years. Early to mid 30's for sure. Taller than me. Red dress, full beat. She was definitely at an important event before this.

"Fan of bourbon?"

Bitch, brown liquor? And on a regular ass night?

"Not at all actually. Thank you but no thank you."

She shrugs, "Suit yourself" and takes the glass back. I thought the convo would stop there. I thought wrong.

"She your girlfriend? The girl that was here before."

"Yes she is." I smile.

Her nose crinkles and she smiles too. "Cute."

"She is, isn't she?"

"Of course. I was talking about you though." She swivels her cup and sips. "No disrespect, but you are some serious arm candy."

"Um," I smile, very uncomfortable. "Thanks?.." My mind fails me in what to say next. I could say I'm not interested, that I have a girlfriend, but she already knows this.

"You're welcome."

Stunted, I stay silent.

"Your girlfriend... Does she make good money?"

Her tone isn't threatening. Her smirk, though inappropriate, doesn't make me afraid. She isn't too close to my personal space and yet I am still getting unbearably nervous somehow.

"I don't um...I'm not sharing that information, miss."

"Miss? Ouuuu." She purrs, "I think I like that. Maybe you should give me some other nicknames." Her airy laugh fills the air between us.

I stare, petrified at her advances. "Well uh I need to go find my girlfriend so...Bye." I stand up.

"Well don't go without this." She takes a card out of her clutch and slides it towards me. It has a name and number on it but I don't even read it before I'm sliding it back over to her shaking my head.

The grin shines through her eyes and she pushes it towards me again. "Take it."

A set of acrylics picks it up and I know by the paint that it's my girlfriend. She's smiling. Hard. Oh no.