[heavenly interactions][16+only]

Y/ns pov:
W-wukong just kissed me?!- and not just kissed me- he ..really kissed me..i was red. "W-wukong- what are you doing?-" i was panting. I could still taste him in my mouth. He tasted like peaches. Of course. Its all he eats. He would grip my hands pushing me down into the cloud. I would whine and move my head to the side as he moves his face closer. Not that I didn't find this hot. He just looked a bit crazy in this situation...my mistake for taking this action thought. He would sink his sharp teeth into my neck. I gasp out in pain and..a little pleasure. My body would have a shiver sent down it. His teeth engrained into my skin. I would make a small noise trying to say anything. He pulls away and stares down at me. His smirk was wide. His eye half lidded. He chuckles" my sweet..succulent peach..just submit to your king..and become what you were meant to  be...mine~" I look up at him. This all seems so crazy! I was..kinda into it though. He stared upon my body hungrily. As if i was a item of prey. "Make me-" i would pant out trying to struggle away to keep at least a inch of my sanity and not submit to this crazy man.

Wukongs pov;
He was trying to escape..no..not this time. Not like the times before when he was stolen away. I growl pushing him back into my body. He was pressed up against me. Hopeless and unable to struggle. I smirk and whisper "..i always get what I want.and I want you~" i bite down on his shoulder. Finding a small sensitive area. He moaned and gripped onto my body. He seems frustrated i found the area. I bite down harder and he went limp like a scruff held kitten in my arms. He was under my control. At my complete and utter mercy. I mark up his neck with my teeth. He was covered in my beautiful branding. Showing the whole world who he belongs to. I grip his thighs and decide..i can't leave any spots on my peach unmarked. I slide my hand down his pants. He wiggled around and i ripped them off. He turned red but i re assured him "i wont do anything serious untill your ready peach~ im not a monster~" I get in-between his thighs. Staring up at him and sinking in my teeth into his soft warm skin

Y/ns pov:
I couldn't do anything. I was at his mercy. I give in. I give up. "O-oh god damnit~" i would grip his hair and wince. His tongue would glide up and down my legs. I felt every movement. His claws digging into my skin. His teeth and tongue against my skin. I felt so helpless.and fuck i loved it. His fingers grazed against my upper thighs. So tenderly did he lick my inner thighs and make my whole body sensitive and submissive. I couldn't control myself. He would bute down on my most sensitive spot and my thighs would squish face. Tightening around his neck and face. He would smirk and say "someones enjoying themselves~" he gropes my ass and I tighten my legs around him. His tongue slipping into my inner thighs. Grazing my v line and hips as i slowly let him go. "W-wukong please-"he grabs my neck softly shutting me up. He stares down at me slapping my as as i yip grabbing his hand" the name..is master to you~ got it.~" i couldn't believe this. All i could do was nod being the good boy I was destine to be for his highness~