[a big situation] 16+

[ hey reader! Unless you wanna read about sucking dick you should turn back now- i only do minor nsfw ..for now. So don't pressure me. This is just to test my writing and give the men like me the fanfics we deserve]

Wukongs pov:

Holy shit..he did that infront of everyone. He showed everyone Who he belongs to. God..i ..i love him..i love him!. He's perfect. Loyal. Kind. And he's always ready for me. He's always helped me before..he helped me when i broke my tail. That shit hurt. But hed always help me try to move it and hed help me learn to pick up things without it..so..mainly using my hands. He was so kind. Sometimes if i come back from beating up a demon and i stop by his house he makes me dinner and lets me crash on his couch..i love him. So..so..much. Wait..DO I HAVE A BONER?!- "o-oh shit- glad I ran to the under side of the ship- fuck I hope mk doesn't fallow me" damn- this things pretty..hard- is this what love does to a guy?!. Holy fucking smokes.

Y/ns pov:

He rushed off..maybe he's having a issue..why am i so worried- ugh!- this is just like when he broke is paw- or his tail..but the paw was worse in my opinion. Poor guy refused to get help untill i forced him into bed..i had to lay back down on him while he hissed and bit me. He didn't want help- honestly he didn't want to hurt me..he was scared to get help..it was..kinda cute. W..wait..what am..am..i..ATTRACTED TO WUKONG?!..of course i am..that dumb monkey man. He's had my heart from the start. Even when he got hurt i was the only one he listened to...after a day he started to accept my help. I would always gently wrap his paw..i think when I held his hands his tail would curl..maybe that meant..he liked when i held his hands. That's.."h-heh- hehe-" i began to laugh softly and put my hands on my red face. Mei looked at me " damn- your really head over heels for this weirdo- and..looks like he likes ya back- " she said pointing to my bites. I turned red "w..wait" i remembered..WUKONG MIGHT BE IN TROUBLE "u-uhm- sorry mei gotta check on wukong-" i ran to the lower ship were he was.."wukong..honey are you ok" DID I JUST CALL HIM- whatever- focus.. I heard some..odd noise- i went far back. Behind some crates i saw...holy shit-

Wukongs pov;

"Y-y/n~ fuck-~" i growled and moved my hand up and down faster on my dick. Yeah I was jerking off in the back parts of a air ship so what- that little fucker turned me on..speak of the devil~ "a-ah~ hi y/n~. Like the show~" ide stick my tongue out as i smirked. His face was red. He looked like he was about to explode with redness. I stoped jacking it and walked up to him. I pulled him close to My body. He was wide eyed red and his mouth was slightly open. I stick my thumb in his mouth prying it open. His expression would turn submissive. I would give a moment of thought " mind helping me out peaches~" I would push him down and move my hand to his head. He looked at me and bit his lip a tad. He was contemplating. He wouldn't take to long to start jerking me off. His d-damn hands are so soft- this feel much better then mine- "h-Ah~" i mutter out. Then groan softly gripping his hair.

Y/ns pov:

I cant believe im doing it..actually..yes..I can. I want to please my man~ i want to make him feel good. I bet after we can cuddle- sounds nice. He grips my hair and i moan out. SHIT-. He looks down and his expression turns into a wide smirk "like it getting pulled~ what a naughty peach~" he pulled my hair up and pushed my face near the tip of his dick " d-o you really-..o-ok" i would hesitate. I would lick the tip of his dick. he groans softly. I would put my hands on his pants. Slowly moving my head closer to him. More of him going in my mouth down my throat. I can't believe i cant feel anything- ..wait..i was born without a gag reflux- ..good for him- i would start deepthroating him. He would pull me back by the hair everytime. Fuck- this is hot.. I stick my tongue out and let it rub against my tongue. He would groan and growl. "Grr~ hh~..deepthroat it..don't pull back untill i say you can peaches~..got it?" His voice was husky and he panted in-between every few words. I had shivers down my spine. I deepthroated him. Sucking on his dick. He would grab my face and start testing. His dick slamming into my throat. He would grunt. Starting to thrust faster. He threw his head back. I closed my eyes. I stick my tongue out again. His fur was getting wet from my saliva. He didn't care though. He growls out "i-im gonna fucking- GAH~". Suddenly I yipped. His hips slammed down. My throat filled with dick. Not a moment later. He came. I chocked a bit. The semi sweet white liquid seeped from the sides of my mouth. "H-HH!~" I would swallow. He pulls himself from my mouth. I pant, my tongue drooped from my mouth. It was covered in cum. I would close my eyes. Wukong would suddenly lift me up and kiss my cheek with a slight..purr? 

Wukongs pov:

He..he's ..really cute when he's like that- crazy words i know. I scoop him up in my loving arms and kiss his cheek..wait..what's that..sound..and feeling in my ..chest..i..i can purr?!- this is..embarrassing- he looks to me. I blush and look away..but- he suddenly nuzzles my neck and gives my collarbone a kiss. I would purr louder. Damn his..everything!- ..he's making me..soft-..but maybe that's ok. I kiss his head, then take us to a few bags of hay. Why its there..don't really know. I lay down. He curls up on my chest. He seemed..pretty tired- maybe I should have..gone softer on him- .."you ok?..im sorry I was rough-" he would look and me and put my hand on his cheek. "Its ok- i hum..kinda like it when you get like that- " he would bury his face in my neck. I felt him getting redder and redder. I smile and hold onto him. His small figure and cute body. I hold him close and curl up around him. My tail rubbing his back as we both dozed off..