[stolen again][16+]

Wukongs pov:

My peach would moan and whimper my name. I loved this. This is all ive ever wanted. Everytime I stopped giving his body attention he would whine and pull me back in with his nice soft legs~. I grip his legs and keep biting and licking down on his juicy thighs~. Quite the feast im having " hhmm~ . be a good little pet~" y/n would nod. I suddenly heard a weird..mechanical noise..oh no..come the fuck on- .."sorry..looks like our times up- " i would sigh and clean y/n up. Smooth his hair out with my paws and get him dressed again. He held onto my arm a bit annoyed as Sandy came over in his little air craft "friends!. We were worried about you!. Are you two ok.? We should go home now" sandy would smile kindly. Wukong nodded and glared at sandy. Sandy would frown and go back into his ship. Wukong lead y/n on. He couldn't walk well. His excuse was he hadn't gotten his air legs yet. They all belived it since y/n hadent been on the ship but once and hed thrown up that time..of course I comforted him during that time~. Since he is mine and the others were busy.

Y/ns pov:

I cant believe i was dragged out of that. I was actually enjoying myself. Its no surprise i cant really please myself by myself good at all. I thought I was finally going to feel good but. Oh well, i never get what i want. But..wukong was pretty. Possessive back there. I..i kinda liked that side of him..what.!- oh shut up me- don't get distracted. I would hold onto wukong as he took me to a seat. Mk would pull him away and ask him questions about his fur. Mk had recently turned into a monkey proving he was the right successor. I always wondered what being a monkey was like...ill never know thought..maybe my fur would be (h/c) like my hair..or..white? I don't know. My hair has a dyed white steak so..but no time for these thoughts. I have a wukong to stare at. "He's quite handsome~" ide whisper. But apparently mei would hear. She spat her drink and looked at me" ..y..you like wu!-" i covered her mouth. I growl and she stays quiet "d-dont say it.." I was red. She smirks and moves away "so that's what you guys were doing up here~ explains why we were hearing..the wind howling~" she chuckles. She was about 19. Mk was 18. So im not surprised shes making these jokes. I cross my arms sweating and turning red. She handed me a peach wine in a can. She was drinking soda. I took it and sipped it. Wukong could smell it. He looked towards me. He walked over. At this point he didn't care who saw what. He gently grabbed my face licking my lips. His tounge was warm and saliva was left on my lips. Not to say I dident like it. He would walk away and lick his lips before going back to mk who saw nothing. Unlike mei. She groaned "eeww- love-" she jokes. I was all red. I went to the bathroom to freshen up.

Wukongs pov:

I could smell my peaches breath. Dreamy cold peach wine. I fallow his sent to the bathroom. He would turn around and gasp softly as i pin him against the wall. He was red already. "O-one peach wine and your already up my ass-" he would say. I kiss him. Sticking my tongue down his throat tasing it. Mmmm~ my favorite flavour~ y/n grabs my chest. His hands clinging onto my shirt. I pulled away as mk yelled for me "damn..gotta go sweet lips~" he gave me of a pouty face. I kiss his head and go to mk. Oh boy the things i do for love.

Y/ns pov;

I wanted more kisses..i thought to myself. I sigh and cover my red face. I couldn't leave the bathroom looking like a fresh tomato. I would try to keep my composure. I sit down by mei. She was watching no fight. Redson was helping navigate the ship Sandy being his teacher. I know im covered in..bites. But ..if i don't say who there from. Should i even care? ..i can cool off. Its hot as hell in this summer- i slip off my overcoat and huff. My fresh bites exposed. Wukong stared at me. His heart rate would increase..and..so would his blood go to..a..certain somewhere. I wink at him and he runs telling mk hell ve back soon..but will he