♡ Chapter 1 ♡

It was a normal Saturday, NSB was a the 9 am meeting. Ryan was next to Seb, Seb next to Oliver, so on and so on. If it was someone else it wouldn't mean anything to sit next to Seb, but Ryan felt like he had so many butterflies in his stomach.

*Flashback*

Ryan sat down a little before the 9 am meeting. He waited for about 2 minutes before Seb came down. Seb sat down next to him and waved. Ryan felt a little butterflies but waved back.

"Hey did you sleep okay?"

"What-? Oh- um yeah I did...what about you? "

"I slept pretty good..."

"So um-"

Seb was about to ask if he wanted to go somewhere but was stop by the sound of the other members

*End of Flashback*

"So everyone as you may know we need more ideas for a video"

"Maybe we could prank each other?"

"Not bad, any other ideas?"

"We could flirt the best we can and try to make the other person blush?"

"Oh my god! Can we?!"

Ryan was shocked and looked at Ty.

"Um you know what, let's try that. Everyone get ready by 11 please"

Everyone went to get ready take showers etc. When Ryan got out and started looking for an outfit he thought of Seb and kinda wanted to impress him without making it obvious. He decided on black pants and a white shirt with a blue light jacket.

*Seb's Pov*

I got out of the shower and went for an outfit but then I saw something that wasn't mine.... it was Ryan's...I didn't know what to do so I left it and wore a gray hoodie with some jeans

And then I was thinking of Ryan for a bit then thought about what to do with his hoodie. I thought I could just give it back, I grabbed it and walk to his room.

*Ryan Pov*

I just finished getting ready and was scrolling through Tiktok. After a few minutes I heard a knock.

"Come in!"

Then I saw Seb walk in with something... my hoodie..?

"Hey, so um I found your hoodie in my closet..."

"Oh um thanks"

He said as Seb handed it to him.

"Well I'll get going now.."

"Okay- Wait!"

"Yeah?"

"Earlier you were gonna ask me something, right?"

"Oh- right, um did you wanna I don't know go somewhere with me?" Seb said kinda nervously.

"Oh yeah I'll go"

"Okay then I'll see you in a bit"

"Bye"

"Bye bye"

Ryan's heart was racing and had so many butterflies in his stomach. Seb walked out and was relieved, he was excited but also really nervous. Ryan layed down and noticed his hoodie smelt like Seb.
Ryan hugged it thinking about Seb, he didn't notice the time and it was 11:03...He jumped up and ran downstairs.

"Ryan, you're a little late"

"I know I'm sorry Ty"

Then Seb came in the conversation.

" Ty come on it's probably because he just didn't realize the time, I mean you know he wouldn't be late without a good reason"

"True true, Okay everyone let's start filming!"

Oliver was paired with Regie, Justin with Kane, Seb with Ryan. Regie won. Ryan and Seb didn't blush so they moved on too. Now Regie and Seb and Ryan and Darren. Ryan and Seb won. So now it was them left. Ryan was looking into Seb's eyes, Seb was looking into Ryan's. Neither of them said anything, just looking into each other's eyes. They stood there for about 10 minutes, everyone staring at them but they aren't doing anything. They said their names over and over but neither of them moved.

"Guys what do we do?"

"I don't know they're just looking at each other like we're not here."

"RYAN! SEB!"

Seb soon decided to move and grabbed Ryan by his waist pulling him closer. Everyone was shocked. Ryan acted like he was fine but inside he was DYING. Ryan put his arms around his neck. Shocking everyone even more. Seb didn't know what to do and Ryan laid his head on his shoulder. Seb started blushing really hard.

"OH MY GOD! SEB IS BLUSHING!"

"HE IS??"

"OH SHIT HE IS"

"SEB LOST!"

Seb let Ryan go but Ryan didn't...He felt kinda dizzy and light headed. Soon he just fainted, Seb held him up and carefully took him to the couch. Ryan wouldn't really let go so Seb laid down with him. After a few minutes he woke up.

"Ryan, are you okay?!"

Seb said still holding him.

"Y-yeah I t-think so"

Ryan laid back down, with his head on Seb's chest. The other members went to get Ryan somethings to feel better. Seb held Ryan tight but not too tight, Ryan cuddle Seb while he played with his hair. Ryan felt really safe a didn't want to ever leave his arms. He was so comfortable and felt so safe he fell asleep. The night before he slept good after about 5-6 hours. Seb noticed Ryan asleep and...

《♡♡♡♡♡♡》

Sorry to end it here but I have an headache ㅠㅠ I probably will start and post the next part tomorrow 😅 Let me know what you think of it so far and any ideas you have
*just saying chapter 2 is out*