♡Chapter 3♡

Around 1:30am they got back.
Everyone was waiting for them...

"So where did you guys go?"

Ryan didn't know what to say so he looked at the floor.

"Look I know we need to tell someone if we go somewhere, but I really wanted to surprise Ryan and I didn't tell you guys because I wanted to do it myself and I know a few of you would tell him or crash it"

They at each other.

"Fair point"

"Well we have some filming to do so everyone go to bed."

Everyone went to bed.

An hour later of tossing and turning, Ryan got up to go to Seb's room. He quietly knocked to not wake up the others.

"Hey, Seb are you up?"

Ryan saw Seb about to leave.

"Oh hey, um I was about to go ask you something..."

"Oh why?"

"You first.."

"Well um I was gonna ask to cuddle..."

"Oh thank God me too..."

They laid down cuddling each other both soon falling asleep.

**8:30 am**

Seb slowly woke up and felt arms around him as he forgot they were cuddling. He wanted to get up but Ryan's grip was too tight. He sighed, he checked the time and it was 8:50.

He panicked inside because he didn't want to wake him up. He decided to text Oliver to say he and Ryan would be late. Oli said he would tell the rest so they can wait for them. Seb signed again and just went back to cuddling Ryan.

**9:11am**
" Oh my god when are they coming?"

"I don't know.."

"Oli text Seb again!"

"Okay okay"
"There I just texted him"
"He said. "Sorry we fell asleep, well Ryan was sleeping the whole time"

"Well we should make them get up!"

"Not fair we don't get to sleep"

"Maybe we should just let them, they seemed so tired last night..."

"True, but we have to flim a video..."

"Then we'll wake them up then"

Hours later they were filming, almost everyone being too touchy with Seb to Ryan. He just sat there rolling his eyes, feeling pissed off. It could have been because he was tired, but he didn't think so.

He was jealous and he knew it but didn't know what to do about it... He just watched everyone do whatever with Seb and was about blow but had to keep going to not make the stars worried.

30 minutes later*

Ryan sat there and saw a chance to sit with Seb and took it quickly. He smiled when Seb decided too "make room" and moved him to his lap. They all just messing around while Seb and Ryan just sat there. They called Ryan and he was about to get up but felt Seb's arms get tighter. He smiled and decided to just stay there.

"Come on Ryan get off of your bf"

He started blushing hard and covered his face with his sleeves. Seb hugged him tight smiling.

"Seriously bro you look like a couple"

Ryan couldn't stop smiling and blushing.

"No we don't.." Ryan said laughing softly.

"You guys kinda do look like one" Oli said smiling.

"Guys stop, you're embarrassing him.." Seb said blushing a little.

"Is it us? Or the guy holding him by his waist?" Justin said.

Seb blushed a little more smiling. Ryan was still dying, his stomach filled with butterflies about to explode, his face so so red, and he couldn't stop smiling. Seb was dying inside because he thought Ryan was being so adorable.

"Wait the stars- now we don't have much of a video-"

"Oh shit- poor stars-"

"We should fix Ryan first-"

"Yea-"

"Someone get him away from Seb-"

"N-no I'm f-fine"

"Fine, let's just finish the video"

An hour later...

Seb laid on the couch.

"Oh my god finally-"

Ryan walked by and Seb grabbed him by his waist and put Ryan next to him. Ryan blushing again. He cuddled into him. Everyone staring, Ryan covered himself again.

Seb decided too embarrass Ryan even more. (Still in front everyone) he moved his hands, they locked eyes and stared.

Ryan felt his cheeks get redder, his heart beat faster, butterflies going crazy but just looked into Seb's eyes.

Seb's leaned in, Ryan panicked and shut his eyes then he felt Seb's lips on his cheek. Ryan froze he wanted to run away but he couldn't move he kept his eyes closed, but didn't feel Seb move so he slowly opened them and saw him staring at him, they locked eyes again...

Ryan felt like he was about to past out, he was so embarrassed that Seb just did that in front of EVERYONE. He still couldn't move, his cheeks red, heart beating fast, butterflies going crazier, Seb watched Ryan and smiled. Seb was wondering why he wasn't moving but just enjoyed looking into his eyes.

He realized Ryan really couldn't move so he got off of him but he still didn't move. He got worried and hugged Ryan so tight, he buried his face into Ryan's chest. "I'm sorry, Ryan..."

Sorry I was late I stayed up all night, working on this chapter and another one for another book.
Thanks for reading 💜 I love you guys 💜

Edit: I forgot to mention to recommend or share this story with other stars

I'm trying my best to get these chapters out everday and I'm doing two stories at the same time because idk, but please share thank you

I hope you have an amazing day/afternoon/night 💜😊