♡ Chapter 7 ♡

Meanwhile Sebryan woke up around 10:30, Seb got up to clean up, and about 10 minutes later Ryan woke up, he wanted to help but Seb said he'd do it. While Seb was cleaning up the picnic from yesterday, Ryan didn't want him to do everything himself so he cleaned up the tree house.

20 minutes later Seb came back, he wasn't surprised honestly, he knew Ryan wouldn't just sit there while he did everything.

"Hey I said I would do it..."

"You already know I'm not letting you do everything yourself.."

"But I wanted to.."

Ryan pouted.

"You've already done a lot...it the least I could do.."

Seb smiled.

"And I'm about to do more"

"What do you mean?"

"Come on"

Seb grabbed his hand and they carefully climbed down the tree after gathering all of Ryan's gifts, and went to the car. Seb drove for about 20 minutes before Ryan asked where they were going. Seb didn't tell him as usual. A few minutes later Ryan's stomach hurt because they haven't eaten yet.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, just hungry.."

"Good, cause we're here"

"What- oh"

They got out and in the restaurant. The waitress was very nice and she seemed to kinda like Seb. Neither of them noticed because they were lost in each other, but soon Ryan noticed and was pissed off but he tried not to show it. She touch his hand when making small multiple times, Ryan death glared her but she was too focused on Seb to noticed.

(Shii something gonna go down 😬 I need to stop appearing, again ignore me 🥲)

He dug his nails into his skin almost breaking it. Seb took awhile but realized what she was doing and moved his hands and they were sitting at a booth so he scooted closer to Ryan and held his hand. She kinda got pissed off but had to act like nothing happened.

They ordered their food and sat close, Ryan laid his head on Seb's shoulder while then talked and soon she came with their food and saw Ryan, he was smirking which pissed her off more.

They were almost done eating when Seb finally decided to ask Ryan THE question.

"Ryan, I liked you for so long now, I never want to leave your side"

He said it loud enough for everyone to hear including the waitress.
(Oh shit 😬)

He took Ryan's hand and they stood up, then he held both of his hands.

"You always meant so much to me since we met, I wanna be your safe place"

Ryan then thought "you always were".

"Ryan, will you please be my boyfriend?"

"Oh my god, yes!"

Then Seb leaned in and they kissed in front of EVERYONE. Everyone started saying "Aww", they were clapping, jealous on how cute their relationship is, and just really happy for them. The waitress wanted to quit on the spot but she needed the money, she hated Ryan now and swore she'll get revenge. (She will be back 😉😭 Get ready yall...)

They finished their food and went home....

I'm ending it here because I wanna make the next chapter longer so

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! 💜😙

Even tho it's short...I'm sorry for it being short but the next chapter is a roller coster. 🥰

Remember to vote please it means a lot 🥰

I hope you have an amazing day/afternoon /night!🌹💜