meeting the original | questions

So y'all, I was wondering if I should continue my stories since I quit but I wanted to update them since it's for my readers-

But I will make a meeting between the original au and the underworld God with his beloved mortal.

Wei wuxian was with the famous underworld God. "So, how is it going in your au? " wei wuxian asked.

"Well, multiple people has been suffering because of me torturing them. How about you? " underworld God! Wei wuxian asked, Wei wuxian glances down trying to think of an answer.

"It's been great, why are you torturing them? " Wei wuxian asked, underworld God! Wei wuxian whistles.

"Because, they were harassing my love ones. " underworld God! Wei wuxian answered, he smiled being too grateful for what he has done.

"Oh I see, but I have question. " Wei wuxian said, underworld God! Wei wuxian was curious at the moment.

"Are you a top or a bottom? " Wei wuxian asked, underworld God! Wei wuxian smirked.

"Ofc, isn't it obvious? Or it wasn't obvious. I am a switch, I am a top as always after lan zhan top me. " underworld God! Wei wuxian answered.

Wei wuxian's eyes turned shining stars. "I wish I was you. " Wei wuxian said, underworld God! Wei wuxian chuckled.

Suddenly, the author teleported with some moist eyes, and tired eyes smiling. "Wei wuxian, it's time for you to go. " the author smiled, Wei wuxian didn't even gave the chance to ask about his lan wangji anymore.

With lan wangji

It was full of silence until underworld God! Lan wangji spoke. "How is your Wei ying? " underworld God! Lan wangji asked.

"Good." Lan wangji answered, underworld God! Lan wangji was thinking of a question to ask him.

"Are you a top or bottom? " underworld God! Lan wangji asked, expecting him to say 'yes'.

"Mn." Lan wangji replied again, underworld God! Lan wangji eyes we're shining stars. But since his husband is more likely a top which made him satisfy to be a bottom for him.

"Can you show me how to fully top someone? " underworld God! Lan wangji asked, lan wangji nods.

The author again teleported to the room, she grab a wand and teleported them to their original places." Sorry lan wangji, I cannot let you teach him since the time is up. I will have to prepare for the next chapter again to continue all of my stories. "The author said, she walked.

So I also have a question for readers to make me continue.

Should I make a character to be the author of the novel that wang yi and jing li transmigrated?

Should I make this story continue with wangxian?

Should I make Wei wuxian realized his wrong doings in the mortal realm or let it be since the world is cruel?

Should I make Wei wuxian wait for another 10 thousands years for lan wangji?

Should I make a backstory of my au?

Should I make a chapter where Wei wuxian has been doing for these 10,000 years?

Should I make their children?

Should I make their adopted children?