2. The Starting Point

I'm on the way to become one of the servants of Xavier Esposito. Technically my target for this mission is Piero Esposito, his dad, but since he's way out of reach for me, I'm going to use his son instead. I'm sure it'll be okay. Father wouldn't have assigned me this mission if he didn't trust me.

My task is to find personal information of the new plan Piero made. It's said that if the plan succeeds, my family's business would be affected by a landslide and not in a good way. I have 7 months to complete this mission, the faster the better.

I have to find a way to get Xavier's attention. Even if I am now a servant for him, it's not easy since I'm competing with hundreds of other servants trying to get his attention. Why you may ask? Well, the servants aren't there because they want to, they were captured and made servants by him. If you were to get on his good side and be friends, wouldn't it be easier to escape?

But my goal is not to escape, it's to get information. If everyone's trying to get on his good side and failing to get his attention.. why don't I try to get on his bad side instead? I know how the Mafia works and they don't take insults very well (aka they can just shoot you anytime they want). But I have went through years of self-defense and training, I'm sure I'll be fine.

But before all that, I need to get captured first. I know just the place..

"Stop here," I say as I exit the car and move along the path to a mansion I know Xavier's crew will attack.
"Come out alive, won't you?" I heard the driver say. "I always do," I say without turning around.