Chapter 1

1. April 1st. On April Fool's Day, Yan Zichen became famous in the company. Because he molested the boss. 2. The phone vibrated, there was new news in the company's WeChat group, and the boss's notice came. Yan Zichen clicked it and glanced at it. It was a notice about the afternoon meeting. "There is a meeting in the afternoon. It will be held at 3 o'clock. The members of the advertising department are ready and all the members will listen." "Good boss." " I know the boss . " Li was quickly swiped, and Yan Zichen was not in a hurry. He slowly opened his emoji pack, ready to post an emoji. In fact, his expression packs are extremely rich, and there are all types. He is the well-deserved expression king in the company group. After choosing the emoji, Yan Zichen was about to send it, when suddenly the person next to him sneezed heavily, which made his hands shake, and he didn't know what he was pressing on the phone.

When he saw it clearly, a plain text expression had already been sent by him.

[You look so sexy, I really want to make you sweat all day]

Yan Zichen held his mobile phone blankly, feeling that the whole building was silent for several seconds.

Deathly silence.

After a long while, he suddenly came back to his senses, and in a hurry, he wanted to withdraw the estrus that had just been slid out, but it had been more than two minutes, and he could not choose to withdraw.

I wiped...

Yan Zichen's face turned green.

Yan Zichen explained quickly.

"Boss, that's not what I meant. I just made a wrong expression just now. Listen to my explanation. Actually, I'm very pure

. Before the words are finished, the boss's dialogue has jumped out of the dialog box.

"Hehe, Japan?"

No, no, no, no, Yan Zichen eagerly denied it, he swore that he really didn't have this idea!

Immediately afterwards, the boss's dialogue jumped out again.

"Come to my office."

3.

Yan Zichen is seriously thinking about a problem. How feasible is it if he quits now?

Thinking about the consequences of not having enough to eat in the future and having to find a job again, Yan Zichen quickly rejected his idea of ​​killing himself and stood up.

The eyes of his colleagues focused on him, looking at him with sympathy and pity.

Yan Zichen hurriedly covered his face with the folder, and walked to the boss's office secretly against the wall.

Sad expression.

He felt that the place he went to this time was not the office, but the guillotine.

The people inside are deciding their own life and death.

When I was going in, I knelt down and hugged the boss's thigh and cried, saying that I have an old mother and a child. I wonder if the boss will forgive him.

After knocking on the door, Yan Zichen pushed open the door and entered.

The boss put down the pen in his hand.