chapter 4

"Rejected." The boss lowered his head and looked at the document in his hand, his slender fingers held a pitch-black pen.

"I once again requested that I be transferred back to the advertising department."

"Rejected again." The boss paused, put down the pen in his hand, and looked up at Yan Zichen.

His dark eyes rolled with fiery and suppressed emotions, and he said slowly: "Reason."

"First: I am from the advertising department, so I have the right to apply for transfer back."

"First: You are our company. So I have the right to transfer me to the finance department." The boss rejected the first item, "And that location is closer to me, so I can see you through the window."

Yan Zichen: "...In this way, I don't need to say the second, third, fourth and fifth." The

boss pressed the smile on his lips: "You can say it, but I still reject it."

Yan Zichen supported the table with both hands, leaned forward slightly, and looked down at boss.

"Baby Xiao Xiao." The

boss's breathing suddenly became disordered, a blush flashed on his face, and his breath was unsteady: "This move is useless for me."

"Really, baby?" Yan Zichen asked eyebrow.

The boss clenched his hands and gritted his teeth: "Really."

But he spoke softly, and the hard part between his legs also reminded him.

He eats this the most.

Yan Zichen lowered his voice and walked around the wide desk to the boss's ear: "Baby Xiao Xiao, is it useless now?" The

boss squeezed his legs, but he couldn't help but groaned. His shoulders were supported by Yan Zichen, the whole person was snuggled in the other's arms, and he could only pant with lost eyes.

Yan Zichen looked down and saw that the trousers on the boss's lower body had been stained with dark water marks.

He reluctantly said: "It's because of you that I have to transfer back, otherwise you will collapse sooner or later." The

boss put his arms around his waist, buried his face in his arms, and asked dully for a while, "Are you right? Think I'm premature ejaculation?"

"Honestly...you have to make me suspicious..." The

boss took a deep breath and gradually calmed down his mood. He pulled a few pieces of paper from the side and unzipped his pants. , took out the genitals and carefully wiped them clean, as if they were in a serious meeting.

After he wiped clean and cleaned himself up again, he let Yan Zichen sit on the chair, while he raised his legs and straddled the other's lap, resting his head on Yan Zichen's shoulders.

"Do you remember Henry Zhang?" the boss asked him.

"Of course I remember, he's not in my college room..." Yan Zichen's voice got stuck for a while, and then his mind turned around, "He's yours..."

"Well, he's my brother." The boss said.

Now Yan Zichen finally knew why.

I finally understood why the boss took a fancy to him.

When he was in college, he shared a dormitory with Henry Zhang, and the other party slept opposite him, and the relationship between the two was not bad.

At that time, Henry Zhang always liked to call his brother at night, often acting coquettishly and foolishly in his tone, and relied on his brother very much, so Yan Zichen gave Henry Zhang a nickname and called him Baby Henry.

Although Henry Zhang resisted hard, but it was useless, Yan Zichen still insisted on calling each other like this.

The first time I came into contact with brother Henry Zhang was because Henry Zhang was in the toilet that day.

Henry Zhang was constipated in those days, and the solution was very smelly. Yan Zichen refused to send his mobile phone in, but Henry Zhang didn't want to miss the time to chat with his brother, so he thought of a rubbish solution.

Let Yan Zichen stand at the door of the toilet and speak for the two of them.

After his brother finished speaking, Yan Zichen passed the words to Henry Zhang, and then passed what Henry Zhang said to his brother.

Henry Zhang's constipation was relieved for more than half an hour, and Yan Zichen passed the message for more than half an hour.

It is better to throw the phone directly to Henry Zhang with the smell.

Later, he also chatted with Henry Zhang's brother once or twice, but every time he chatted, the person on the other side was weird, either it took a long time to speak, or it was a strange gasping sound, which made him feel uncomfortable. Later, when the other party said that he still wanted to chat, Yan Zichen pretended to be gone.

After a long time, this matter was forgotten by him.

But now, this strange Henry Zhang's brother is actually the boss.

He should have thought of it long ago, after all, the two are still so similar.

"At that time... impotence." The boss said calmly, "No matter what, I can't stand up."

Yan Zichen was stunned for a moment.

"I heard your voice for the first time that day, and I had a feeling." The boss continued, "When you were speaking for us, you called Henry Zhang baby, but at that moment, I was very jealous of Henry Zhang."

Yan Zichen I couldn't help kissing him on the lips.

"At that time, I deliberately chatted with you, in fact, I was listening to your voice and masturbating." The boss seemed to be a little excited, his slender fingers slid across Yan Zichen's cheeks, "Unfortunately you didn't want to follow me later. After chatting, I had to endure, wait for your graduation, arrange for you to join my company, and finally wait for the opportunity." The

boss grabbed Yan Zichen's hand: "Now you are finally mine."

Yan Zichen took his hand back, He smiled and said, "You can bear it." The

boss whispered, "I don't want you to think I'm a pervert."

Yan Zichen leaned closer to the boss's ear and held his earlobe: "How could you be a pervert, you It's my baby."

"Ha...don't call me..." The boss trembled, "I can't help..."

Yan Zichen was a little eager to try: "I haven't tried doing it in the office." The

boss paused and glanced at the door: "Is the door locked?"

"It's locked." Yan Zichen's fingers have slipped in along the waistline Inside his pants, his fingers touched the seam of his buttocks.

The boss moved his Adam's apple and reached out to unbutton his suit.

"Come on then."

Yan Zichen kissed his lips again, looking at him and smiling.

The boss also laughed.

They were all thinking.

It's good that I didn't miss this person.

(Finish)