chapter 3

Waist, rubbing against each other with his once again hardened lower body, "Come in, come in...I..." The

boss took a deep breath, the corners of his red eyes were extremely wet: "...I can't take it anymore..."

Yan Zichen pinched Grabbing his waist, he pushed in hard.

"Um...ha..." The boss groaned, his body tightened for a moment, and Yan Zichen was tightly clamped.

Yan Zichen was caught by him and sucked in a breath of cold air: "Relax...Relax baby..."

As soon as he heard the other party calling him baby, the boss's body suddenly softened into a puddle of water, and his body was tightly wrapped around Yan Zichen like fire. Even that place was still wriggling and swallowing unconsciously.

"Xiao Xiao..." Yan Zichen pinched his waist and slapped him mercilessly, inserting his genitals ruthlessly, and then slowly pulling them out, the thick glans squeezed over and over again The sphincter, rolling back and forth on the sensitive bowel. Yan Zichen leaned down, panting in the boss's ear, "Baby Xiao Xiao..."

"Ah...don't, don't stop..." The boss grabbed Yan Zichen's shoulders weakly with both hands, his whole body was shaking with intense pleasure. Stretching into a beautiful curved bow, his lips trembled, and a hoarse moan escaped from his throat, "Using, exerting...ha..."

"Darling..." Yan Zichen couldn't breathe, his lips were on the corner of the boss's lips. He kissed lightly, but his lower body became more and more fierce. The murder weapon moved in and out of the boss's body quickly, and the fluid from the prostate mixed with the intestinal juice produced a sticky sound of water in the friction.

Extraordinarily erotic.

He had already discovered the boss's secret. Once he opened his mouth to call him baby, the boss's body would tremble uncontrollably, and even the tight and tight pussy would be wrapped with more enthusiasm.

"Huh..." Yan Zichen gasped, biting the boss's earlobe, "Baby, are you doing well?"

"Ah..." The boss trembled as expected, and the expression on his face was almost crying When he came out, he was shrugged and shrugged by the fuck under him, and his voice was full of crying, "Light, soft... it's too deep... uh..."

Yan Zichen's palm slid down, touched the bottom along the waistline, supported the boss's buttocks, and brought the other party closer to himself, making the two more closely combined.

The boss's body is limp, his thin lips are a little red and swollen from being sucked, and the corners of his eyes and brows are full of style, and he no longer feels the oppressive feeling of the day.

Yan Zichen's thrusts were even more fierce, slamming into the opponent's body one by one, as if he was going to fuck the boss unconscious.

The belly between the two was drenched with semen from the boss's ejaculation.

The other party's body seemed to be extraordinarily sensitive. As long as Yan Zichen touched him a little, he would not be able to get excited, and then he couldn't help but shoot out.

Yan Zichen was afraid that he would ejaculate too much and his genitals would hurt badly, so he tied his genitals around with a tie, then carried him to the bedroom, pressed him on the bed, and fucked him hard again. stand up.

"No... um... no..." The boss shook his head indiscriminately, the intense pleasure almost made him faint, "Relax, release... Release..."

"Be patient for a while..." Yan Zichen suppressed As he panted, the dense sweat on his forehead flowed down his cheeks, and then dripped onto the boss's back, which he wiped away with his hands, "Baby, hold on for a while..."