White Lily Cookie x Male! Ancient! Reader

•|Part 2 of Enchanted Love|•

{Alright, before we start... I saw someone commented that I can make a part on the previous one so here ya go with your Waifu}

~°|The moon is beautiful tonight, isn't it?|°~

DE POV:

I went out for a walk but I still thought of Y/n... I miss him very much, I wonder what's he up to now. I went to a little river with a bushes filled with lilies... This where we used to lack off jokes and read books together...

Damn it... I still have feelings for him after all those years

I sat down as I looked at my reflection... Is this... What I wanted? Ofc! I wouldn't regret it or... Would I?

I shapeshift into White Lily Cookie again as I sighed in devastation... I guess I did regret the things that had happened between the chaos around... I heard a rustle from a bush on my as I grabbed my staff and ready to attack... But it was a... Cookie? Wait... Is that...?

"Oh! Sorry! Did I interrupt something?" He asked as I looked at him with wide eyes as tears rolled down to my face but... I am guessing... He has lost a memory since his clothes aren't like the ones he wears but... He still looks like Y/n I've always loved...

"Oh dear! Are you alright?! Your crying!" He said in concern, "yes... I just got dust in my eyes, that's all..." I said as I smiled sweetly at him. As he smiled back... That familiar bright smile... That shone like the sun itself, I blushed when he smiles so... Sweet...

"Btw... I am Y/n Cookie! What's your name?" He asked, "White Lily Cookie is my name" I said as he lit up. "White Lily Cookie... That's a very glossy name!" He said as I blushed more redder, "oh sorry if compliments are uncomfortable with you" he said as he scratched his neck... He was still the same person I loved before, he hasn't changed a bit

We hung out for a bit and it was a nice talk...

8 hours later...

It was almost late as the moon began to rise up from the glowing night sky...

So I started to think about the plans I made...-

"Hey look! Fireflies!" We both looked at the little fireflies and played awhile... As we were both tired, we began to laugh off things we joked about...

This brings back so many happy memories with him...

The debt unpaid...-

As we began to laugh off our bad jokes off, we sigh in happy tiredness as we looked at each other... "Your just a little sister of mine..." He said as he smiles widely again, which I blushed to it

"Your red again!" "No I am not!" I said as I pout while he laughs quietly as he snorted a bit... "Huh, looks like the moon is rising up from the sky again" He said as he looked at the blissful moon at the dark sky as I looked at it too...

And you can't just call...-

It was beautiful...

A spade, a spade...~

"You know? The moon kinda reminds of your beautiful glossy hair white Lily.." he said at the most adorable smile ever, I hide my red face to my cape

I watch... The moon~

It was such a beautiful night for us to hang out this late... Should I tell him? No I can't... Besides he already lost the memories once, I hope he gets them back soon...

Our eyes were only glued to the blissful moon as it runned our very happy mood but can you blame the beauty of it?

Let it run... My mood~...

Y/n was only at my mind... How bashful of me not confessing so soon before the war even happened...

But my love for him is still glued to my once broken heart...

Can't stop thinking of you~

I guess... Hollyberry and Pure vanilla were right after all, I guess I deserve a very majestic man like Y/n... Even tho they at least tried to give me the best advice as they could and I am very thankful for that to them...

I looked at Y/n which he had fallen a sleep... I kissed his forehead and stared at his handsome, glossy face... He was absolutely stunning and shining like a beautiful star of the night

I watch you~ (Now I let it go~...)

I just hoped that... He will love me back just the way I am... But I already served for the dark forces upon me! While he is a great man with such a saint personality! He doesn't deserve me... He deserves someone who is the one for him... Which I changed my mind...

I summoned vines up the surface and covered up Y/n as if it's a small home... I just want him to be safe, and I think it's best to stay away for the better

(And I watch as things play out like...~)

He was funny with his lack off jokes, and that bright smile? It just has to skipped my heart a beat...

I went back home as I left Y/n... I don't think he would ever need me in his life... He needs someone more good enough for him

Even if I am very far... I will still love you through the last and throughout now, different or not... You will still be my dearly beloved one, Y/n Cookie...

As she left him without a trace...

DAMN I CRIED TOO MUCH ON THIS SHIT- BUT IT'S A MASTERPIECE I MADE FOR YOU GUYS!

Btw *sniff* this song belongs to...
Tek it by Cafuné

😭😭😭😭😭💔💔💔💔 My heart just... AHHH I CAN'T-

I LOFF YOU ALL AND BYEE NOW 😭😭😭💔💔