Wildberry Cookie x Lovesick! Reader 💓

Requested by SaDB1rb

Summary: You were the young sister of Espresso Cookie, which you are only 2 years younger than him but still... You and him got invited by the consul of the créme republic which you accept but your workaholic brother wouldn't so you just forced and dragged him till you met the personal knight of the jolly queen of Hollyberry Kingdom...

|•Obsessive Feelings•|
~•{🌹💓🌹}•~

You were just walking around the huge republic place while your brother was just doing something onto a strange laboratory he recently found which you didn't care much but did care for his sleeping health till you saw the former consul of the créme republic, Custard Cookie... An elder... "Oh um hello sir Custard" you said as you waved awkwardly as he greeted you back and asked if you'd like to accompany them onto the reunited reunion of the ancient heroes. Well... You has nothing better else to do you just accepted it kindly which you then followed him to the grand room of where the heroes are, till you bump into someone as you then went onto an apologetic frenzy

"OMG! I AM SO SO SORRY! I-I DIDN'T MEANT TO-" you said as the cookie looked at you and he then held onto your shoulder "hey it's ok, it's just an accident" he said as you looked at him, he was an Hollyberian from your view... A handsome one indeed which made you blush "Y/n!" You then heard your name was called out from Elder Custard "I am Wildberry, and you must be Y/n" he said as you then nodded and apologized again as you accompanied the elder once more. After 4 hours of accompanied service and the whole scene, you were in the garden which Custard let you have a break for a little (no you didn't have sex with him, and he's ugly as fuck)

You were just playing and fiddling with the flowers as you thought of that Wildberry Cookie you've just met earlier as your blush went to pink to red, it was 50x redder than Raspberry's hair ngl as you were just zoning out to your Dreamworld you then jolt by the sudden tap onto your shoulder and you turned around to see Espresso "don't scare you like that!" You whined as he just scoffed and huffed "I've been calling out to you... Yet, you wouldn't just answer me, what's wrong?" Espresso asked as he sat down beside you (lol worried big brother) you then blushed when he asked that as he noticed your blush and quickly became really surprise "are you- are you in love?!" He said with a shock expression plastered onto his face

You slowly nodded as he just sighed and well... Also chuckled... "So who's the lucky cookie?" He asked as you looked at him and then the grassy ground "umm... Some Hollyberian guy named Wildberry Cookie... I can't focus on other things but I could only focus on him on my mind lately" you said as Espresso was really worried if your heart can handle such thing, well since it's his job as a brother to make you feel loved and adored which he perfectly accomplished. But... This is... Different...

"Y/n... Ummm, I don't want to offend or anything but I think you're having some type of lovesick feelings for that cookie. He already left, till suddenly you have the urge to miss him now as if you only want him to stay" he said as you looked at him which he was kinda... Right to his theory of your mixed feeling of obsession and love... Which you then agreed to your brother. "C'mon, let's go home now, sis" he said as he stood up and hand out his hand to you which you accepted and then both of you rode onto the airship as you were looking down onto the huge town of the republic, you were still thinking about him up until now... But you just hope he feels the same way as your feelings are...

Wildberry Cookie's POV:

I suddenly have this weird feelings on my chest... As if my heart was blooming and my chest was having the urge to have butterflies inside, it is bcuz of that cookie named Y/n I've met? No no, maybe it's just a coincidence, but why am I thinking of her tho? *Sigh* I gotta focused on my task to protect Miss Hollyberry Cookie... Not falling in love with some cookie I've just met... Or do I?

{THANK YOU FOR READING THIS AND I APPRECIATE YOUR LOVING SUPPORT TO ME! Also byee and loff you ♥️♥️♥️}