A Tulip for a Daffodil

A year after the Great Grandfather has been defeated, Kate alongside her friends, are working to reform the house and return everyone home. Admist all of this Patrick had confessed to a girl whose name rings in his mind as bright as sunshine. Whose sweeter than a blooming flower garden. Emiliko.

Patrick wait anxiously in the garden while he waited for the other two bring Emiliko.

As Emiliko stepped into the garden she was in amazement from everything. Flower arrangements of daffodils and Tulips. Fireflies in jars set up to bring light as the sun disappears over the horizon. Patrick held a bouquet of flowers for her. Tulips, the same flower he gave her years ago.

"Master Patrick, this is amazing! But what's it all for?" Emiliko asked.

He put the bouquet in her hands.

"Patrick has already told you his feelings towards you but He never received a definitive answer." He said. "Also, you don't need to call me 'Master', Patrick it's a new era in the house."

Music began playing.

"But, uh Patrick was wondering if he could get the answer after a dance.".

Emiliko smiled brightly at him.

"I would love to have a dance with Patrick! Although I am not very good at it." She said.

They set the flowers aside and took each other's hands in a dance.

Patrick was nervous as he usually let Ricky lead him whenever there was a dance. He did get some help from Barbie and Barbara, but it wasn't to much avail.

"It's wonderful that you've done all this, I feel a little silly I did not notice your feelings sooner.." Emiliko admitted as she whirled into a spin.

"Patrick's just glad he was able to say them aloud." He said pulling Emiliko back from the spin.

The two continued to dance as sunset turned to night and the music fades. The feeling of warmth that comes from being around the one you love burning brightly in their hearts even after the dance ends.

"The, uhm, the dance is over. Do you have a answer to Patrick's question?" Patrick asked nervously.

Emiliko looked towards the ground and took a step closer to Patrick.

She turned her head up at him with a wide smile brighter than the sun.

"Yes!" She said cheerfully jumping to give him a hug.

Patrick sighed relieved embracing Emiliko in the hug before cupping her head in his hands.

Okay Patrick, just do it! She already said she likes one back! He thought panicked as Emiliko stood confused as to why he was holding her face.
During the mist of Patrick's panic Emiliko stooched up a bit higher to reach Patrick for a little kiss on the cheek.

Patrick stood there stunned as Emiliko smiled proud.

Emiliko yawned as it was late. "I will see you tomorrow Patrick!" She said holding the bouquet of flowers in one hand, and waving goodbye in the other.

Patrick waved goodbye as well still stunned.

Over behind a bush sat John, Kate and Louise.

"Would you like a dance Kate?" John asked still trying to court Kate.

"No John." Kate said bluntly.

"Lousie loves this!" She whispered watching Patrick and Emiliko say goodbye.