Rainy Day Fun

((sorry I haven't updated this in a while. I wanted to make one shots of characters outside the main group but not a lot of back ground characters are named or have personality :p I just gave in and we have EmilikoXPatrick again. Next chapt will be some RickyxLou so stay tuned!))

Emiliko stared out the window of her and Kate's room a little sad. It was pouring rain and she had planned to go outside to pick flowers.

She shook her head.

"No! There's still fun things that can be done indoors, I just have to find them!" She thought now with confidence once again.

She waved goodbye to Kate who was reading to search the house for something to do.

"Hmm, maybe I could also find a book to read, or spend time with Lou, and Rum!" Emiliko said thinking aloud.

As she walked an idea came to her.

"Oh I could try baking bread!" She announced cheerfully.

As Emiliko continued down the hall she slowed to a stop Infront of a large window. The rain was still coming down heavily making the outside look  gloomier then normal. A rare frown made it's way to Emiliko.

"Emiliko?" A voice called out.

She turned to see Patrick standing there.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

"Ah- yes! I'm just a little sad I can't go outside to pick flowers." Emiliko said quickly smiling again as to not worry Patrick.

Although his face couldn't be seen Patrick had a Skeptical look on his face.

"I was going to go to the kitchen to bake something, do you want anything?" She asked.

"No, Patrick's okay. He's sorry you couldn't go outside."

"It's okay, I'm sure I can still have as much fun indoors as I can outside!".

Emiliko waved goodbye to Patrick as she continued on her way.

Patrick walked down the hallway in the opposite direction of her thinking of something to cheer her up. Before an Idea came to him.

Knock knock knock!

Lousie opened her door.

"Hello Patrick, are you looking for Ricky? He and Lou left somewhere together." She said.

"Ah- no Patrick needs your help carrying something." He said.

Although Louise's face wasn't seen she was smiling proudly.

"Ah yes, Louise is quite strong she'll gladly help you! Why don't you ask Emiliko though?" She said patting the muscles in her arm proudly.

"Patrick wants it to be a surprise for her. Patrick saw her upset she couldn't go outside to pick flowers so Patrick wanted you help carrying some planted flowers from the greenhouse in." He explained.

Louise ruffled Patrick's hair.

"Louise doesn't understand why you don't just go out and hold a umbrella for her, but Lousie will gladly help!".

"Don't mess with Patrick's hair.." he said slicking it back to it's normal style.

The two arrived at the green house.

Lousie picked up 2 Potted flowers with ease while Patrick somewhat managed 1.

"Maybe you should work out with Lousie!" She said teasing him.

"This vase it twice as big as one of the one's your carrying!".

They tried to hurry back out of the greenhouse as to not get wet but with Louise's hands full and Patrick struggling to carry his that got caught out in the ran for a few minutes.

Patrick breathed heavily from running while carrying his plant. "Thank you Lousie.." he said.

"It wasn't much trouble, Lousie isn't going back out there though, just tell her where to put the plants so she can go change." She said.

"Patrick took a cart before he came to get you, Patrick can handle the rest.".

Lousie shrugged and put the plants in the cart and waved goodbye to Patrick as she rushed off to change.

Patrick rolled the cart down to the library as it had a fireplace to help keep warm by.

"Now to just go find Emiliko" he said leaving the cart behind to go find her. He pushed the library door open. His clothes made a loud squishy sound as the door opened. "Perhaps a change of clothes first..".

He looked and saw Emiliko walked down the hall with a plate of cookies she presumably baked.

"Ah, nevermind Patrick will just ask now.". He thought

"Emiliko!" Patrick called out.

Emiliko looked up a little shocked to see Patrick in soaking wet clothes before smiling and waving.

"Are you alright Patrick?" She asked when she got closer.

"Yes Patrick's fine, but Patrick saw you were upset you couldn't go outside to pick flowers so," He pushed the door open to the library to reveal the crackling fire and the potted plants he and Louise had retrieved.

"Lousie helped me bring some in from the greenhouse."

Emiliko smiled brightly taking Patrick by the hand and walking into the library.

"Thank you so much! Do you want some cookies?" She offered sitting down by the fire with Patrick.

"Yes thank you." He took a cookie. "Say why did you want to pick flowers anyway?"

"I wanted to make flower crowns! Do you want one?" She said cheerfully.

Patrick nodded and Emiliko scooted closer to him showing him how a flower crown is made, and resting her head on his shoulder.

And so the rest of the day went, the two sat there curled up by the fire, eating cookies, making flower crowns.