*Fourteen

6:00am

Diane was packing her bags for the trip to the mountains with Mario when he came from the bathroom in his Robe.

"good morning Mario did you sleep well she asked him in a cheerful tone.

"good morning Diane I'm very well thanks and you he asked her with a smile on his face.

"yes Mario I'm fine by god's grace I'm just packing our bags for our trip so we can beat traffic.

"That's a good idea I will just get dressed and we can be on our way to our Cottage on time. I will be right back he replied.

After she finished packing she put on a blue top with faded jeans and white striped sneakers and sat down on the bed waiting for her husband.

"hey are you all set for our camping trip he asked her and she said " Yep I'm all set let's go Diane told him in happy mood.

"Alright I will take our backpacks downstairs and put it in the boot Mario replied.

So Mario went downstairs and Diane followed him from behind.

They went to the car put their backpacks in the boot and sat down inside the car Mario took out his keys and started the car right away.

Mario and Diane were on highway headed to their cottage in woods when he put the radio on their favourite song endless love was playing on the radio.

He put the volume up and they were singing the lyrics of the song.

" Two hearts always together as one and I give you what you need my endless love.

"Mario you still remember our song when we met in high school she said with tears in her eyes.

" Of course I do I love you very much how can I forget the song we danced to during prom night where we fell in love the same night.

" I'm glad you remembered if you didn't I would have kick your butt and make you feel the pain so bad with a smirk on her face.

"Yes I know I would have had the worst ass whipping the rest of my life from you girl,he said with a worried look on his face.

"That's alright love I know but still I won't keep my promises to beat you up and give you a black eye with my Frist with a mean look.

Mario laughed " yea yea very funny.

While he was driving Diane looked at the window and saw trees, Valleys, flowers, woods, rivers, lakes, cabins and the mountains everything of god's creations were so beautiful and breathtaking scenery it was so awesome!