Chapter I: Royal Roleplay

"Rise, my loyal servant. I dub thee Sir Marshall - Knight Of Fire & Blood!"

The Dalmatian rose back on all fours, a proud smile adorning his muzzle. He wore a makeshift getup of cardboard armor scribbled with colors of red and orange. He gazed back into the eyes of his 'princess' - his Husky friend named Everest. The Husky wore her own little crown and cape, and held a cardboard sword in her paws that she had used to knight the Dalmatian. 

It had been an uneventful day for the PAW Patrol. Aside from a small traffic jam that needed organized, the group hadn't been needed for any major rescues. Even with Everest coming down from Jake's Mountain, there were still no calls from anyone. To pass the time, the seven pups had done a lot of playing and games throughout the day. Currently they were playing medieval knights and going to 'war' with the other's kingdom.

"Oh Princess Everest." Marshall spoke, "What does-eth thou command-eth me to do-eth?"

Everest handed her friend the sword she had before giving him commands. "Sir Marshall. I - thine noble ruler - command-eth thee to accompany thine fellow knight, Sir Rocky, in staging a raid upon Princess Skye's fortress. Bring-eth her to me alive, that I might deal-eth justice upon her for separating from our royal kingdom."

The Dalmatian bowed once more. "It will be done, my lord." Everest couldn't help but giggle lightly at his actions as Marshall trotted away to a pile of rocks. Nestled in the boulders was a  Mixed Breed named Rocky, adorning a set of green and white cardboard armor himself. His weapon of choice was a pike made from a wrapping paper tube and a pointed foam tip.

"Greetings, Sir Rocky." Marshall said cheerfully as he climbed up to where his friend was positioned. "What does-eth thou see beyond the gates?"

"We may have-eth the perfect opportunity to strike-eth fear upon them!" the Mixed Breed declared as he pointed out to a large fort structure made from cardboard and wooden pallets. "The Princess is speaking to two of her knights, and the last knight isn't watching the left side. If we advance now, we can take-eth them by surprise and abduct-eth Skye for Princess Everest."

"Well what-eth are we waiting-eth for?" Marshall smirked as both the pups shared a determined glare. "Let's goooooooo....eth!!" The Dalmatian took a step to lead the way, but lost footing and tumbled down the small pile. A little dazed from his mishap, he quickly got back up, adjusting his armor back into place and acting like nothing happened.

Using their opponents preoccupation to catch them off guard, Marshall and Rock quickly rushed across the open grass to the corner of the fort that wasn't under the enemy's watch. Hugging the wall, the two pups tip-toed to the back of the structure, which conveniently didn't have a back due to how they had built it earlier. Both pups stopped at the corner and peaked their heads around to study the enemies' whereabouts.

"They still don't-eth notice-eth us." Rocky whispered as he watched the three pups in the enclosure. "And the traitorous Princess still has her back turned-eth towards us. This is perfect-eth!"

"Indeed-eth." Marshall nodded. "I'll swoop-eth in and take out-eth Knight Chase before I grab-eth Princess Skye. You taketh out Squire Rubble and make-eth sure-eth Sir Zuma doesn't catch-eth up to  us from his guard on-eth the wall."

Rocky prepared his pike for a charge. "Brilliant plan, Sir Marshall. We'll rush-eth them on-eth the count of three-eth." His companion readied his sword and leaned forward ready to sprint. The Mixed Breed did the same as he whispered the countdown.

"One-eth...."

"Two-eth...."

"Three-eth...."

"CHARGE-ETH!!"