Chapter 7- finding out the truth

"Aria" Amber begins "your really going to hate me but.." "Ok so when I came to this high school as a new student" she froze for a second. "I knew Jade already, Jade needed my help so.she asked me to pretend to be your friend" my mouth dropped open (literally) I started turning as if I could sprint away any second "but wait..please listen to the full story" she begs.

So I decide to listen to the rest, even though I'm hurting inside. "Ok so jade said she needed to know your secrets and she had told me you were so mean to her and stuff, so I agreed to help her" I saw her eyes getting watery, "only when I saw how nice you were I knew I had made a big mistake, so i told her I can't do it anymore, which is why you saw us in the hall earlier, we ran off because I didn't want you to hear. I should of told her earlier but the truth is I actually was your friend after the first day I met you" a tear dropped down her cheek.

"When I saw her in the mall I had no idea what she was planning, which I figured was pretending to be upset so you would become her friend again" she suddenly stops to catch her breathe,

"Her plan was to pretend she was your friend again and so me and her would turn on you, leaving you broken."
She looked at me with tears streaming down her cheeks.

"I understand if you don't want to be my friend anymore, if I was your would just slap me."
I couldn't believe what I had just heard, I felt water dripping down my cheeks and realised I started crying.
I just lost it and hugged Amber, I knew it wasn't her fault.
Amber tries talking while she cries her eyes out "aria, I told Jade that I wasn't her friend anymore, because i'rather be your friend" I saw her trying to smile but the tears kept coming down.

"I forgive you" I finally thought while the long full minute of crying.
"You truly are a friend, I have no idea why Jade would plan such a horrible plan to hurt you" Amber said as she tried wiping all the tears away.

Me and Amber were now sitting in class, Jade must of known that Amber and I talked, as she kept glaring at the both of us from 2 tables away.
"Jade still shouldn't have made me pretend to be your friend" Amber suddenly said in class, she must have still been thinking about it.
"But if you think about it as good coming from some bad, meaning I wouldn't of met you otherwise, and meeting you really was s light up to my life" she smiled me.
I wanted to get her mind if things as I honestly knew she wasn't faking any of this.
"I wanna tell you something!" I said, trying to sound super joyful. "What is it?" She questioned me, "don't tell anyone yet, but luke asked me out!!" I suddenly say full of cheer, "omg!!! Congratulations girl!" She says brightly. I just give her a big smile.

"I should of told you this before but... Jade has always known Luke, and she has the biggest crush on him, so if she finds out your going out with him, she will probably break down!"
"Omg really?" I say
"Yeah so if I was you I would keep him close, but I have a plan" she says looking surprised.

"What's the plan?" I say curiously
I will let you know soon.
"Tell me, I wanna know now" I say
"Nope, your gonna have to wait for this one" Amber gives a kinda weird evil laugh.
"Don't worry, I will tell you at the very start of recess!" She happily says.
"Ugh..fine" I agree.

I look at the clock above the board, reading the time 12:30..ugh we still have 10 minutes left, I say inside my head.
Thoughts rushed in and out of my head, like what is Amber planning to do? Am I involved, is it bad?.

I guess I just had to wait until the recess bell finally rings, then I would finally be told what Amber was planning to do, was this getting back at Jade?