𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕-3

No one's POV

"You are really a great guide. I'll come here again and next time I'll want you to guide me." - A lady passenger said with satisfaction
"Thank you noona. I would love to be your guide next time as well." - Jungguk said.
"Oh little boy, i'm in my mid age to call noona." - the lady passenger said.
"Oh sorry, but you r looking so young." - Jungguk said with a embarrassed smile.

After all the tourists left the owner came,
"You are doing great as usual Jungguk. Here is your advance pay. For you our business is so popular in Busan." - Owner.

"Thank you so much uncle for advance pay. It's been 3 years since I do this job and I love it." - Jungguk said.
"Hyung, let's go now." - Jimin said got down from bus.
"Uncle we are going now. See you tomorrow. Let's go chim." - Jungguk said heading towards home.

Jungkook's POV

"We're home." I yelled as I heard aunt yelling back, "Come to living room babies."
We went to living room.

"What are you guys doing?" - Jimin
"Looks like they are having fun without us chim." - Jungguk
"You are playing carrom and without us? Is it fair papa?" - Jimin *pouting and glaring at his parents*
"😅Forgive us babies. We were bored so......😗....." - Mr park.
"Ok ok, apology accepted but this is the last time." - Jungguk.

I sat down beside aunt and said "Aunt here's the money." by giving her the envelop.
Aunt sighed.
"How many days are you gonna give the money without keeping it yourself?" - Aunt
"I know aunt, how hard is running the family with just a little earning. I want to help you. You guys had done a lot for me. Ever since my parents died, you keep me to yourself and gave me the love of my parents. I can't repay you ever. I will be very glad if this money can help you a bit." - Jungguk

I can see tears brimming from my aunt's eyes. As she hugged me tightly I couldn't keep it back.
"My little kook has grown up so much. But honestly when you give me the money I feel really proud of you. My sis has gave birth to a rare diamond." - Aunt.
"My sister and brother-in-law was so kind and too good for world. You are like that too. For saving you from that cruel monster [mr kim] I've changed your whole identity. I had to change your name Jungguk from Jungkook. If he can know you are still alive and find you, he won't hesitate to kill you. I don't want to lose you kook." - Aunt.

"I know aunt. You did that for my own good. Just hoping i'll find my tae bear soon."
"But always remember one thing kook, don't ever tell anyone your real identity." - Aunt
"Yeah I remember it. Don't worry." - Jungguk.

Taehyung's POV

I came home earlier today for pack my things.
As I stepped into mansion, i've heard laughter sounds. After so much tiring work, it's my refreshment.
After that night, I didn't found bun but i've found noona. But noona don't remember a little thing from that night and that's a relief cause I said she is Alisa my sister. So she knows. I can't let that jerk to find her. That night for saving me she took the risk and her legs paralyzed. I can't repay her with anything.

[Lisa was with Taekook in the car that night.]

I love her a lot. My bun would be happy to know his noona is being treat well.
"Tae, tae, TAE...." - Alisa
"Huh....are you saying something noona?" - Taehyun.
"Why are you standing there? Come here."
Then I kneel down in front of noona.
"Nothing noona. Just thinking." - Taehyun.
"Tae yk we are going to Busan tomorrow? Today suddenly memaw said that we'll all going to visit our mansion." - Alisa
"Yes noona, ik. Yoon told me. But where is memaw?" - Taehyun.

"Here I am Tae." - Memaw said came from behind.
"Memaw, why are we suddenly going there? Is there a reason for so sudden?" - Taehyun.
"With or without reason we are sooooo happy that we are going on a vacation." - Jin
"Me too me too." - J-hope
"What did you packed yoon hyung?" - added
"Some clothes, my neck pillow, my side pillow and obviously my perfect head pillow and 20 tangerine." - Yoongi.
"You're so boring yoonie." - Jin
"Stop mr wwh." - Yoongi.
"Obviously I am." - Jin *flipped his imaginary long hair with a smirk.*

"We are going for vacation?" - Taehyun.
"Yes. The childrens were so bored to stay at home. I thought we can't always avoid our main mansion. This time my heart is saying something gonna change our life. So i insist to again go there." - Memaw.
"You're right memaw. Maybe something will be good." - Taehyun said with a smile.

Did he knew, his life really gonna change?

_______________________________________________

Sorry for late update.
If you like this, don't forget to vote.
Don't be a silent reader. I wanna read your comments.
Borahae💜💜