𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕-6 : One condition

No one's POV

"How dare he? He said I'm blue ghost? Is he for real? He doesn't know Jungguk. His death will be in my hand."
Jungguk mumbling and walking here and there. Jimin, Mr and mrs park trying to clam him a bit so that they can know what actually happened. They are confused for Jungguk's sudden outburst.

"Hyung, hyung, hyung you need to clam down and tell us what happened so we can beat the shit out who anger you." - Jimin
"Yes yes my baby. Tell us na." - Mrs park.
"No no, I can't clam. I have to teach a lesson to that blood-sucking bats. He dare to-
He couldn't finish his words as Jimin played "Promise"

🎶What happened to your promise?
That vow, that intention
The day when my heart forgets you
That day will be the last day of my life.

I remember you had said
I will never be upset with you
Our hands are connected like hearts
How will they ever separate?
Every evening was spent in your arms.
Oh unfaithful, don't you remember this also?

What happened to your promise?
That vow, that intention
The day when my heart forgets you
That day will be the last day of my life. 🎶

This song made Jungguk clam instantly. It has some magic. He sat down and enjoyed the song with teary eyes. Some memories,,,,,,, that he couldn't forget.

When the song ended uncle asked him, "Now tell us what happened kook."
Jungguk explained all thing that happened.
"Yk his name hyung?" - Jimin.
"No, but I hear his surname is Kim." - Jungguk.
"Hmmmm, maybe this bats came from Seoul." - Jimin.

*In the villa*
"Memaw, noona's birthday is coming near. I'm thinking to celebrate here." - Taehyun.
"It's really good idea." - Memaw.
"But keep it secret, we're gonna surprise her. And about the cake, I'll order it." - Taehyun.
"Ok." - Memaw.

"Btw memaw, I've something to ask you."- Taehyun.
"Go ahead, I'm all ears." - Memaw.
"Did you appoint gardener for take care of the garden that is behind our mansion? " - Taehyun.
"No I didn't. I don't remember appoint one. Why?" - Memaw.
"Ah nothing, just asking." - Taehyun.

[Next Day]

"Hey my lovely passengers. It's your guide Jungguk. Ready to explore the fairy tale with me?" - Jungguk.
"Yes." - Passengers.
"Today we will visit Haeundae. It's known for dating place. This beach is mainly for couples. And in night, the view is heavenly. If you go there with your loved ones, you can experience the fruit of heaven." - Jungguk.

"Boy, you know a lot about love

"Boy, you know a lot about love. Your lover is surely very lucky to have you." - Woman.
Jungguk just smiled at the woman.
"He used to tell me that he's lucky to have me. But he's gone far from me." - Jungguk.
"Oh poor boy! Where did he go?" - Woman.
"Idk where is he now. But I believe he'll come back to me one day. He have to." - Jungguk.
"He seems so important person to you." - Another passenger said.
"Yes he is. He'll always be." - Jungguk.
"Who is he?" - Woman.
"He,