Creating Your First Name

First, think of the District they're come from. One? Three? Seven?

What weapon do they posses and are they good at it? Make sure that the District they're come from connects with the weapon. For example- District Seven would connect with an axe, because they're responsible for lumber.

What does their body look like? Are they small and weak, or strong and brawny? Pick a weapon that suits their body type. Like no rambo knives for a weak, helpless girl.

----------------

Now for the name.

With the things that you've come up with above, like if you have a strong boy with a sword for a weapon that is in District Two, a good name would suit him. (does Cato come to mind to you guys, too?)

For a tough, strong guy pick a name that was in the past Greek times. Apollo, Ares, or Poseidon would be great. 

For a girl, pick something pretty and sweet, even if they're not. Flower, Wheat, Rue, Rose, Ceader would be nice to pick. And something from nature would be suitable for those times in the Games. You wouldn't want a name like Tire, would you?

A tree name would be PERFECT for a girl, too. Cedar, Ash, Varnish, Elm, and Hickory sounds pretty, doesn't it? Or maybe a flower name would do good. Depends on what kind of flower. Lily, Dill, Foxtail wouldn't do too bad, either.

--------------------------

If you don't think any of those are good, try to make your OWN, creative name. Take your first three letters of your first name, and add either ily, ene, gie, te, roe, as, or ly. Those are just a few you can add. What do you have now?

---------------------------

So far, you have a first name, the District, the weapon, and what their body looks like. For example, Cato, District Two, sword, and brawny. See? A perfect tribute.

You're done with the first part! The second part- their last name- is going to be in the 2nd Chapter. 

Thank you for reading, and good luck with your story!!