⌗𝓛𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓦𝓲𝓽𝓬𝓱 || Sam x Reader

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

Chris who were fighting with Iman suddenly stopped as he saw a girl with tanned skin suddenly attacking him.

"So you know silat too?Now let's see, who's the real winner!"She said as she starts attacking him.A little figure floating looking at them fighting .

The blonde and the brunette starts hitting each other with the skills that they learned and as for the others,they saw a blonde in a Neuro pillar suit with a comb.

"Who is this Blondie?"Rudy asked; confused at the appearance of a foreign man."Can I join playing with you guys?"He said.The little figure that was floating was intrigued at his charisma.Another figure; A girl with keytar created a burst causing waves to knock others down.

She started to play a techno rhythm and cause more waves.A big guy with blonde hair came is causing a little earthquake.Rudy ran on the guy and tried to punch him,too bad he flew from getting hit by him.

"Mind if I play too, cheshire?"A girl said behind the blondie with the comb."What the- Who are you?!"He asked in confusion.

"Y/n!?,What are you doing here?"Rudy asked worried about his best friend sudden surprise."Can't a lady enjoy a great cat fight?besides after all what happened,I really want to test my new abilities"She said with full confidence.

"Powers!?What are blabbing about?"The blondie said.

"Talkative,I like you and I'm talking about this"as she blasted him with her energy blast.

he flew far; flabbergasted from what happened,he just frozed in place trying to process what just happened
"You guys are screwed"Moon said before running away with Iman and Rudy.

"Let's start with the big one shall we?"Y/n said with full confidence and charisma as she customize her suit to a normal suit with no cape.

Her palms start forming a red energy balls as she starts shooting it at the big guy.He dodged two of the blast but got the last one which cause him to flew far away.Behind y/n,the multicolored haired girl was about to blast her with her keytar but the sound wave was bounced back due to Y/n's shield.With her telekinesis,she hold back the kerambit from the brunette and throw is back to her.

Y/n's turns around to face the multicolored haired girl with her keytar ready.

"You wanna fight waves with waves?Sure"Y/n said before lifting herself up and land down back with a gigantic force of energy blasting dusts and people away.

"Stop fighting with powers and fight physically coward!"The guys with the comb said.

"If that's what you want then i'll give it, cheshire"Y/n said with a flirtatious undertones.

Y/n sprinted at him and use the nearest wall to jump over him and kick him and the back of his knee and paralyze him for a while.He elbowed Y/n on the stomach making her caught off guard by the ticklish sensation.He tops her as pinning her arms in the ground,it took a while for him to realize the position but Y/n just went with the fight but kneeling his private matter and kick his stomach.

She uses her power to tie him up.Both of them are just exhausted from all the hand-to-hand combat.But something was off,she looks to her right to see Chris, almost getting stabbed by the kerambit girl.Y/n immediately blasted the girl away from him as she sprinted towards Chris.

"Are you okay?Did she hurt you bad?"The concerned girl asked the blondie.He just nodded.

"Someone bring him to the infirmary to make sure he's not deeply injured"Y/n commands.Y/n walks back to the comb dude and unleash him from her magic.

She held her hands to help him get up.

"You did well cheshire and I know you liked that position.However you should work on your fight senses.You have a great way of fighting,really but just that and you'll be good"Y/n said.

He just took her hand and get up with a visible grunt.He just look at her while combing his hair behind with his hand.

"Remember,this isn't the last time we're going to fight freak"He said trying to insult Y/n

"First,I know, second,I'm a witch and three,I can't deny how good looking you are but I will die on that hill where you need to sharpen your senses, cheshire"Y/n said adoringly.

"My name is NOT cheshire.It's Sam"He said, annoyed at Y/n after getting his ass beaten by a girl.

"Well,whatever you say Sam~"Y/n mocking a small moan while saying his name knowing that it'll make him blush.

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚