⌗𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓫𝓾𝓻𝓷 || Sam x Reader

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

I'd never thought the day would come

The day I lost him....

....few days ago....

"Have you lost your mind? I have always loved you Sam.I really do."Y/n said weakly.

"I have no choice Y/n!. He'll hurt you and I don't want that happen."Sam yelled sadly.

His betrayal was never expected.Though he was a jerk at first, Y/n still loved and care for him.Her life fell apart when he betrayed everyone.The tears fell down the two lovers cheek like waterfall.Each hearts keep hoping that it was some sort of fucked up dreams, but it was very much real.

"My love, you don't have to do this"Y/n whispered as her heart aches.Stabbing by thousands of poisoned swords.

"I'm sorry my sweetheart, but whatever happens I'll always love you"Sam said cupping her cheeks.They both knew that it's not what they wanted.

"what about all the plans we made, love?"Y/n sobbed.

"I promise, we will fulfill the plans.Just not now love"Sam promised.The loving and hurting gaze in his eyes made y/n cried even more.

"you promise?"

"I promise my love, don't you worry"

"Go"Y/n whispered with a painful smile plastered on her face.

As soon as the plane departed, Y/n fell down acting as if she's Injured from fighting.The mentors arrived as soon as she's on the ground and was shocked by looking at her 'injured' body.

A few hours pass by like winds in the infirmary.The bitter song of tears were heard.The painful sobbing made the other agents with Y/n cried too.