13.

Josh's P.O.V

After I helped my mom clean up the messy kitchen, I made sure to show Vienna where she could find all of the essential self care products so that she could have the choice to freshen up, but only if she wanted to.

I wanted her to feel as comfortable as possible, since she has obviously been going through some rough things at home.
But, once I was confident that she was going to be okay, I started my way to the garage for practice, but was stopped when Vienna called out from behind me, "Hey, Josh!"

I quickly turned around to face the brunette headed girl, "Yeah? Everything alright?"

She nodded, "Uh, yeah, I just don't have any clothes to change into after my shower."

I looked down at her attire to realize she was still dressed in my clothes, but I guess being sick in them all night made her want to change out of them, which made perfect sense.

"Oh, right. Um, I could see if Ronnie wants to lend you something or I could give you some more of mine, whichever you're more comfortable with," I rambled on as I walked up closer to her.

Vienna looked at me blankly before answering, "I guess whatever you have would be fine. I don't want to bother Ronnie."

I nodded with a smile, butterflies bursting in my stomach at the mere thought of her wearing more of my clothes and the fact that there's a small possibility that she was masking the real reason why she picked mine.

I shouldn't think like that.

But I just couldn't help it.

With a bright smile still laced happily upon my face, I nodded in agreement as I walked past Vienna, making my way into my room.

I quickly looked through my clothes, pulling out another pair of sweatpants and shirt, that would hopefully fit her well enough.

Once I got everything, I heard her shuffle into the room, staying by the door.

"I- uh, it's basically what you're wearing now, just clean," I awkwardly nodded as I handed the items of clothing to her.

She nodded back, taking them from my grasp and looking at me, almost shyly.

I mean this is pretty awkward.

I cleared my throat before speaking, unsure of what to say, "Well, I'll get out of your hair, but if you need anything at all, I'll be in the garage for a little bit, so please don't hesitate to come and get me."

She nodded once again, her quiet side making another appearance, making me want to know everything I possibly could about her and what triggers her into the silence that she expels more often than I would like to admit I noticed.

"Thanks, Josh," Vienna said as I started walking away from her.

I turned around with a grin, "Of course, Vi."

A smile pulled at her lips, igniting flames inside of me. She's outstanding.

Vienna's P.O.V

When Josh had gotten all the way down the hallway was when I finally decided to move my feet away from the place they planted themselves in only minutes before.

I sluggishly started walking down the hallway, taking a left only to be greeted by a door that Josh had informed me was full of towels. I opened the white door and grabbed one, attempting to quickly make my way back before someone heard me and I would have to interact with someone when all I wanted to do was lay down.