New friends, new adventure

19 years later.....

It was a lovely day of Spring. The trees were blooming, Birds were singing, oh and...Yeah....I forgot. Anyways so....

Sakura woke up at 8 am and went downstairs.

(Sakura)- good Morning mom! What a lovely smell, are you making... PIZZAA

(Mom elf)- of course your favourite 😉.

(S)- you are the BEST :O

    She finishes her breakfast and goes outside to collect some mushrooms.
10 minutes passed and she found quite alot of mushrooms so decided to go back home, but little did she know a disaster was to await her.

(S)- MOM I AM HOME! I brought alot of mushrooms!
She looks up and to her horror sees her mother being held by the kingdom's guards.

(Guards)- by the order of your highness king Seth, you will be kept in prison for being a human.

(Sakura's mind)-wth but that isn't fair at all.

(Elf mom)- RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN! I PUT SOMETHING IN YOUR BACKPACK, GO AND SAVE THE WORLD FROM THIS EVIL KING!

(sakura) - BUT WHAT ABOUT YOU MOM!!

The guards started running to her so she had no choice but to run back in the woods. She ran for at least 20 minutes, finally she lost the guards but from running so much she unfortunately fainted.

..........

??- hey do you think she will wake up??

???- I don't know, maybe let her smell the bittflower to wake her up.

??- alright then.

(S)- ew what's that smell- she opened her eyes to see two hybrids of fairy and elf standing next to where she was laying down. One was a boy with white hair and bright yellow eyes while other was a girl who also had white hair but bright purple eyes. They both looked the same age as me.

Lexi- hi I'm Lexi and this is my brother Lucas. We saw you in the forest when you fainted so we brought you here.

Lucas- hi nice to meet you. I'm wondering who where you running away from??

(S)- I was running away from the new king's guards. They found out that I am a human so they wanted to capture me.

(Siblings)- WHAT YOU ARE A HUMAN?? but didn't they all die like 19 years ago

(S) well my adoptive mother saved me, she is actually an elf and she also got captured by the guards, I'm so useless, I wish I could save her...

Lexi- oh come on it's alright, we can help you find her.

Lucas & sakura- wait really???

Lexi- of course, I miss a little adventure.

(S)- oh my mother said she left me something in the backpack.

Sakura goes to grab her backpack and when she reaches into it, she finds what looked like a wand!. It was lavender coloured with white pearls around it and the size of a watermelon.

Lucas- NO WAY! That's the holy lavender wand, only the true goddess of eternity has this!.

Sakura- are you saying my mom is a GODDESS?!

lucas- whoever this wand is passed onto is the next goddess so I think you are!

  This was a big shock to sakura, she just froze and couldn't believe what she just heard but then after processing she asked-

-do you know what powers does the goddess of eternity hold?

Lucas- yeah, I read it in some books.
Goddess of eternity has the power to control/brainwash people, as well as the power to use purple electricity (which is also the deadliest electricity type), she can summon the holy electric purple sword, which can kill any being, immortal and mortal.

Sakura & lexi- Woahhh that's so cool!

Just as they were about to chat a bit more, they heard a knock on the door.

To their horror it was.....

TO BE CONTINUED :)