7. FULL MOON MATING CEREMONY 3

Sophia got to the palace gatden and found her uncle Alpha Justin waitong for her, alpha Justin was standing at the mittle of the garden, it was sourounded by beautiful flowers, all the flowers one could ever think of, rose, sun flower, lily, habiscus, daisy, and so much more, the sweet sent coming from the folwer could put your troubled mind at ease.

Sophia walked cloe to where alpha Justin was standing and just when she was close still behind him, alpha Justin started talking

" You know this garden used to be your fathers fovourite place, infact it was in this same place he proposed to your mother"

Sophia got close to Alpha Justin and she could sence the grife he was feeling, she stood at his right hand side and he was holding a daizy flower in hi hand, he started plucking the strand of the flower one after the other

" your father loved the daizy flower so much, he even wanted to name you after the flower when you were born"

they both chuckeled as Alpha Justin continued talking

" your mother refused, she said flowers are delicate and that you were different from other princess"

sophia looked at her uncle and smiled

" she decided to call you Sophia because she said you were a goddess, and sophia means a female god with wisdom"

sophia smiled but you could see an ounce of grief in her eyes " mom always called me her goddess"

" yes that what she said you are" Alpha Justin turned to sophia only this time his countenance changed to a serious one " sophia you are special, maybe you will find your mate tonight, maybe you will not, one thing you will know is that one day you will be the Alpha of this clan"

Sophia kept quiet trying to understand what her Uncle was saying

" you are the true Alpha of this clan, and truth be told, i am only holding the throne for you, but the road to the throne is not easy, you were born an alpha and no one can take that away from you, but it will be difficult for this clan to accept a female alpha, that's why you have to train, train hard to be the leader you are meant to be, to be the goddess you are meant to be"

Sophia stood there still looking at her uncle, her hands were crossed behind her back

" sophia people will fight you, some will conspire against you, some will try to kill you, but in all you have to be strong"

" Uncle why are you talking as if you are dieing" sophia was becoming worried

" I am only telling you this because this is what tour father would have told you if he were alive"

sophia smiled " relax uncle you are not getting rid of me just yet"

Alpha Justin turned to sophia one last time " sophia be carefull, no one mudt see your wolf, it is not yet time"

sophia nodded her head and hugged her Uncle then she turn to leave

" I should go get ready for the ceremony, it is about time".

sophia left her uncle to her room.

In a dark corner a darl silloet of a person watches Alpha Justin and Sophia as they went their seperate ways.

....................................

Mean while in the Blue lake clan, Alpha Damian was in his office working on some documents when he heard a knock on the door, he raised hes head as the person entered the office

A seventy five year old man and a seventy year old woman walked into Alpha Damian office and sat down on the chair oppsite him, Damian looked at them and pretended to be working on the file with him.

The old man was Grand pa Laite and the old woman was Grand ma Laite, this old people were Damian grand parent, after the death of Damian parents, they both pratically raised Damian even though Damian was already the Alpha at a very young age

when Grand pa Laite saw that Damian was ignooring them he picked his walking stick and hit it on the table this attracted damian's attention at once,

" You brat, how dear you ignoor us, even if you ignoor me how dear you ignoor your grand mother"

Every one knew that Grand pa Laite dotted on his mate Grandma Laite, he could tolorate insult on him self but he will never tolorate a scorfull glance to his wife

" I am sorry Grand pa, i was busy with work, i want to quickly finish everything befor the ceremony"

Grand ma laite looked at him and smiled " It's ok, damian i this what you are wearing to the the ceremony?"

Damian was still wearing his black denim and leather jacket he has been wearing since morning, he looked at his grandmother confused, he never taught he needed to change what he was wearing as he knew he was not going to see his mate today

" oh my boy, you can't wear this, what if your mate sees you like this she will not be happy" grandma laite said

Damian looked her and smiled " i'm sorry grand ma but my mate will not be here today"

Grandpa late became furious upon haring what Damian had just said " how can you say that, you don't even know that, this messy boy is not even read to get married"

Grandma laite immeduiatly calmed the situation in order to prevente Grand pa Lait from beating his stubborn grandson who was not ready to see his mate

" that's enough both of you, the men in this house are usually stubborn, thank the moon godess for always giving us strong women to tame them"

Both grandpa laite and Damian looked at Grandma laite in dismay, grandma laite clapped her hand and a maid entered the office with a suit, she handed it over to grandma laite and she left.

grandma lait handed the suit to Damian and told Damian to immediatly leave what he was doing to change into the suit as the ceremony was about to commence, Damian had no choice than to compromise, he left what he was doing and went stright to his room.

after he left both Grandma Laite and Grandpa Laite burt into laughter as they pretended to be angry, to play the good cop bad cop so that Damian would not reject them outrightly.

They knew their grand son and they knew how stubborn he was.