10. TRAINING OR COLLEGE

Sophia walked into the training grounds, the training ground was a huge warehouse like place, different people were training at different corner of the place, 

sophia was amazed by the sight, she really loved to train as it usually help her to calm down.

sophia walked in side by side to meet Diego, one of the trainer there

"your highness" Diego greeted 

Diego was a tall, tanned skin man with six pack and short black hair, he was huge and was respected by everyone of the warewolf there, 

Diana was training with peter one of the pack member, Diana had short hair, she was masculine in nature and she liked Diego but has not have the chance to tell him

she usually chase all the girls who tried to go near Diego and because of that all the ladies stayed clear of Diego.

when she saw Diego greeting Sophia in a respectful way, she became jealous, how could Diego look and even bow to another woman, the only woman Diego was allowed to talk to was her, no one else should go near him.

Diana stopped practicing and turned to look at Sophia, jealous of how Sophia was looking she feared that Diego will fall for Sophia.

Peter who is Diana friend notice the change in her countenance and walked to her standing by her side

"what's going on" peter asked

"I am going to teach her a lesson she will live to remember" she replied Peter still looking angry while she clenching her hands 

Peter sighed " I hope you know she is not like any other girl who you have dismissed before, she is the princess of this clan and the next Alpha, you have to give her your respect"

Diana snorted " the fact that she is the next Alpha doesn't give her the right to snatch other people man, I am going to have a duel with her"

Peter was shocked 😲 when he heard what Diana said " what, girl she is the princess you can't do what you like with her"

Diana smirked " come on, why the big reaction, it's just a friendly challenge"

Diana walked up to where Diego, Lina and Sophia was standing, discussing their training plan"

" greetings your highness, Lady Lina, instructor Diego" she greeted them respectfully

Diego smiled when he saw Diana " your highness this is Diana she is one of our best fighter"

sophia smiled, she over heard Diana talking to peter about her but she ignored her, she admired her for Dearing to challenge her.

Diana spoke " your highness if you will agree I would love to have a duel with you"

Diego was shocked to see this attitude coming from Diana, he knew Diana was a strong woman and loved to challenge every one but he never expected that she would be so bold to do the same thing to the princess, he knew Diana liked him and truthfully he liked her too, but he didn't know if she was his mate as his wolf was locked 🔒 by a witch when he was young, so he could not commit to any relationship.

Diego tried to stop her but Sophia agreed before he could say anything.

.....................

Damian sat in his office doing some work when grandpa Laite walked in, he sat on his chair watching Damian go about his business, Damian became uncomfortable with the stare and stopped his work.

"ok grandpa what is it" Damian asked 

grandpa Laite looked at him "when your parents were alive they made a pact with the blue stream pack, the pact was that their first son you would marry their first daughter, and recently I heard that the girl has come back to the country, I think it would be better we go to them and have a marriage for alliance so that our clan would be grater, besides they are the second largest clan in the entire country, second to ours in strength"

Damian looked at his grandpa boiling in anger, he held him self because he didn't want to do any damages to his grandpa

" grand father, I have said this before and I will say this again, I don't care if my parents made any pact with anyone, they are not alive now I am, and I will never marry anyone to strengthen my clan I will only marry my mate" .

Damian said in anger 🤬, grandpa Laite looked at him, "but" his words were cut short before he could continue " that would be all grand father" Damian said as he walked out of his office angrily.

..……………………………

I'm the training ground Sophia and Diana entered the boxing ring and the duel started, Sophia was beating Diana and she was not using her full strength, Diana became angry and picked a silver knife 🗡️ out of her boot trying to make a sneak attack on Sophia, Sophia caught her in time and retialted based in reflex , her one blow 🍃 sent Diana flying 💸 from the boxing 🥊 ring and hitting her back to a wall, she fell down and fainted .

Diego was shocked and instantly his wolf 🐺 that has been locked came out and he screamed mate, he ran to Diana and carried her away to the pack clinic.

everyone was shocked and looked at Sophia in amazement.

.....,...........................

after the incident alpha Justin called Sophia to his office and scolded her

"sophia what is wrong with you, why would you injure one of your pack member to the extent that she is almost in coma" alpha Justin said angrily

"she deserved it, she made a sneak attack on me with a 🗡️ silver knife, I had to protect myself" Sophia said

"and you call throwing someone across the room and exposing your powers self defense, I told you to hide you powers yesterday and what did you do today, you literally exposed to half the whole clan" alpha Justin said still angry 💢

" then what is the essences of having something when you can't use it" Sophia screamed

she walked out of the office leave alpha Justin alone