8. FULL MOON MATING CEREMONY 4

...............

Sophia went back to her room and picked the dress lina bought for her, hell no she was never going to wear what Aunty Jang gave to her, she never trusted that woman, she always felt there was something off about her, if only she could talk to her uncle about to but it was out of het hands, she hoped that one dau she would find out what that crafty woman was up to and maybe exposed her, that was what sophia was thinking about at that time.

Line entered the room just in time for sophia to help sophia zip her dress

sophia was wearing a blue shifon strapless evening derss called 'Nightingale of Kuala Lumpur, made by a Malaysian designer Abdul Faisaly, The blue chiffon dress was worth millions of dollers. The gown was covered with over five hundred diamonds and Swarovski crystals weighing over one thousand carats and included a seventy carat teardrop diamond, the blue color outlined sophia's eyes and made her looked dashing.,

when she turned Lina was captured with her beauth as the dress cearfully shocase her milky skin that reflect with the diamonds on her dress.

" you look beautiful, Lina said to sophia and sophia replied politely

"thanks mother" sophia looked at Lina and smiled as ahe help her wear the simple tiny diamod necklace on her neck, and a matching tiny ear rings to follow

" what did you find out about the substance in the dress Aunty Jne brought" sophia asked Lina

" it's a poison,though not deadly but it will paralize anyone who come in contact with it for almost 24 hours, but for some one like you it will only paralyse you foe four to five hours"

sophia smiled " so she doesnt want me to attend the mating ceremony, wow, let's see the look on her face when he sees how dazling i look in the dress my mother gave me"

Sophia walked out from her room and headed towards the banquate hall, she was followed by ten guards and Lina who was wearing a red gown that shocase her beautifull shape.

...................

Meanwhile at Gold and silver house, silver was sitting on a coauch in the sitting room, he rested his head at the arm on the chair and was in a trance, just then he heard a voice " sophia is in dager, save her" silver jolted up immediatly and gold immediatly ran out from her room to meet him in the livimg room

" did you hear that?"

gold asked silver who was who immediatly stood up

" let's head to the full moon mating ceremony" 

Silver and Gold walked out of the house, at their balcony gold snapped her fingers and immediately their cloths changed to elegante colthes ready for the full moon mating ceremony.

gold was wearing a black dress platted with gold stones that showed how elegant the dress was, her gold hair was packed in a messy burn which showed how beautifull she looked.

Her tein brother Silver was wearing a black suit with silver inner and black shoe, he looked like a prince in his outfit

Gold looked at him and asked " do you have to always put the color of our hair on every cloth we wear?"

Silver smirked " what? don't you like it?"

Gold didn't say any thing again and told them to stat leaving, they both got into their dark blue twenty twenty one toyota camry and drove off.

...............................

Damian finished wearing the suit grand ma lait brought for him, the suit was black with black inner and black boe tie, grand ma laite knew how muck Damian loved the black color, if it were another color Damian would never wear it, Damian walked into the hall filled with different people, he was followed by Stephan his Beta, and other high members of his pach, every one bowed their head upon seeing damian, Damian walket to his seat that looked like a throne at the front of the hall, he stood and faced them.

He carried a glass of wine in his right hand and decleared the ceremony opened, every one clapped and the mosic started playing.

.....................

Meanwhile at the black stream mating ceremony, Sophia and Lina accompanied by her lots bodyguard entered the hall and every one was mesmemorised by her beauth, she looked stunny and her aura was incomprihendable.

Alpha Justin walked up to her and held her hand to the top stage, he greeted everyone and introduced Sophia to the people, every one was happy to see her in the mating ceremony except a certain someone.

Aunty Jane was very angry that Sophia did not wear the cloth that she prepared for her so she walked up to sophia to comfront her

" i see you found yourself a perfect dress"

" yes, my mother prepared the dres for me before he died, she wanted me to wear it today, hoping i would find my mate today, too bad he is not here yet" sophia replied her sacarstically and walked away

Aunty Jane was very angry, she held her hand in her thight fist and tried to control her anger, she would find another way to defeat her.

Aunty jane walked up to a waiter and sent her to take a drink to sophia, while she was talking to to the waiter she poured poison into the drink and the waiter left.

Just then Gold and Silver stood at the side, they saw the waiter taking the drink to sophia, and sophia collected the drink, silver hit the tip of her index finger on her lap and smiled, just then the bodyguard behind sophia sliped and pushed sophia, the glass in her hand fell to the ground and sophia could not drink the drink.

Aunty jane was very furious, her next plan was to poison sophia's food, sophia had to leave the mating ceremony.

Gold and silver walked up to sophia and the three huggrd themeselves, they told sophia that she was in danger that she should be very careful.

Sophia got tired and walked out from the banquet aline, she knew her mate was not there, so there was no need to try, she went to the balcony at the top of the building, she looked at the moon and smiled

" o mate, i can't wait for the day i will meet you"

meanwhile, at the blue lake clane, Damian was tired and bored, he too knew his mate was not there o he went to the balcony at the top building, and he looked at the moon and smiled

" where are you my mate, where are you, moon godess give me a signe if she is out there"

just then two bright light departed from the moon and went to two seperated directions, one went to sophia and the other went to Damian, the light sellelet in their hands and then the light left both of them, and exchanged the other way around, damian light touched sophia's hand and sophia's light touched Damian hands, both of them felth the eletrick current and then the light went back to the moon

Damian smiled " I know you are out there my mate, i'm right here waiting for you"

in the same vain sophia smiled " i'm right here waiting for you, one day we will cross path, and i know that day will be magical"

little did sophia know that things will not be as easy as she expeceted, that her enemy was not just Aunty Jane, but a lot of people even those she should love.