Chapter 1

the picture above is Adeola.☺

hey guys my this is my first story , constructive criticism is fine with me just don't be rude.

♡♡♡

Argh! I'm so tired of school already I can't wait to finish studying this is my last year and I can officially become an osteopathic doctor at last!.

I get into my studio apartment and throw myself at the couch, gosh I'm so tired my whole body feels like it's about to shut down. As I am relaxing on the couch literally when I'm about to sleep a loud voice wakes me up.

" Adeola! Adeolaaaaaaa! "

" Why the hell are you screaming my name so much Sam?! " I get up annoyed from the couch to the kitchen and I see my friend Samantha and she shoves McDonalds at my face trying to cheer me up since she made so much noise.

" Really Sam, I don't even like burgers " I give her an annoyed pointed look way more annoyed than before because I don't like burgers and I'm freakin' hungry I haven't eaten since ten in the morning and it's four o'clock now FOUR!

" I know these are nuggets plus I also got you donuts and a McFlurry. " She smiles smugly knowing I cant say no to those

" Argh! fine your so annoying you know that why did you have to make noise I was trying to sleep. " I snatch the food from her then I make my way back to the couch and I sit comfortably munching on my nuggets.

" Well I didn't know you were home or not just wanted to make sure sis, sorry it won't happen again. " I chuckle at that knowing she is lying

" Yeah right anyways are you working today? "

" Yes I am but at midnight you? " She takes a donut from the coffee table then she parts my legs that are stretched at the couch to sit in between them. I shake my head at her amused because she loves doing this without even my permission.

" Me too friend , listen I'm tired and I have to rest so move your big head away from my thighs " I slightly push her head away from me and puts it on top of a pillow.

" I'll be right here watching movies I'll wake you up when dinner is ready just get some rest love "
" Don't bother I'm full just wake me up at eleven so I can get ready. "

I walk to my bed and a soon as my head hit the mattress my eyes shut.

♡♡♡

Please vote and comment. ❤

God bless and stay safe.

I genuinely hope you'll like this story.😙