Chapter 2

Samantha set me an alarm that woke me up at 10pm and my shift starts at 11 so I have an hour.

I figured she went home because it was silent in the house. I quickly went into the shower and bathed. I wore a maroon four piece exotic dancewear.

Yes I've just confirmed your suspicion I'm an exotic dancer or in other words a stripper

Yes I've just confirmed your suspicion I'm an exotic dancer or in other words a stripper. Living in New York is expensive and I had to make extra money somehow, Sam is the one who introduced me to it and I've been doing it for almost a year now. I'm not going to lie stripping boosts my confidence a little plus I make good money so why not.

Anyways after I'm done wearing I also wear a long black coat to coverup beacuse I can't be seen wearing this in public they will think I'm a prostitute. I request an uber and in 15 minutes my driver is already outside, I quickly rush out the door not forgetting to take one leftover donut and I lock the door.

I'm at the club within five minutes and I'm right on time it's 11pm on the dot. I see my manger Susan and she signals me to come to her.

" Hey precious " She smiles at me. She is actually really nice and makes sure that the girls working are always comfortable and safe I like that about her.

" Hey Susan, sup? " she chuckles

" Ahh you youngsters of today what the heck does sup mean now " I laugh at her, she really is old school despite not being that old she is only 35 years old.

" Anyways, listen today you have a private booking and the man is loaded I picked you for a reason so go shake what your mama gave you okay and get me more money." She spanked my ass then walked away.

I looked at her amused because that's not the first time she has done that and she surprises me everytime. This other time we actually kissed I think she has a crush on me I swear that's weired for me because I see her as like my aunt or something.

I stop thinking about Susan and I quickly go to my locker so I could put my bags. I see Sam laughing with two girls and I wave at her smilling she smiles back and signals me to go over there, I don't like those girl my I go.

" Hey girl! I heard you have a private booking to night and he is a big spender yay!" She squeals excitingly the other girls just roll their eyes at her.

" I don't think Mr Anderson is going to like her, he is very hard to please. " A girl with cotton candy like blue afro hair says.

" How do you know that? " I ask her

" Girl I once had a private dance with him and he just looked at me bored the whole time."

" Well maybe you just a bad dancer or your fake ass was smelly " Sam snorts laughing at her, I chuckle too.

" You guys are just jealous because you don't have big boobs like ours and don't forget we payed alot of money to get these amazing bodies." The other girl who has long pink straight hair says angrily defending her friend. I feel sorry for these girls honestly they can't see how their bodies look disturbingly fake.

They're full of silicone it's funny how back in the days everybody body shamed people with wider hips, bigger bums and fuller lips. Everybody wanted to get slim I'm so happy that peer pressure never really got to me. Nowadays everybody is gets liposuctions to make their lips fuller, BBL for their bums to become bigger everything is just silicone and fake these days. I'm so grateful for the physical features I have.

Sam pats me on the shoulder waking me up from my zoning out.

" You zone out alot Adeola gosh, Mike is calling you your client is here. " shit

I quickly go to Mike and he escorts me to the private room. Before I get in I put my mask on , I always put it I don't want any customers recognizing me on the streets.

The room is all black and has black leather seats the stage is the only thing give light.

I walk slowly to the stage making sure his eyes look at my legs and how my ass jiggles when walking. My plan works I can feel his eyes on me even though I don't see him. I did a bit of ballet growing up so I'm very flexible learning how to strip wasn't really hard for me.

Music starts and I do my thing and the whole time I was feeling nervous like it's my first time. Mr Anderson's eyes on me feel very intimidating they give me chills. Even though on the inside I'm a nervous wreck my body movement is not showing that, I danced perfectly well that's what I think I don't know about him hopefully he liked it.

An hour passed and I was done still not a word from Mr Anderson I actually thought he was sleeping or something at how quiet he is. Maybe he's an old man who has alot of money and doesn't know what to do with it.

The music stops and I stop dancing as I start walking off the stage I hear hands clapping. My heart skipped a beat and I smiled then muttered a small 'thank you' I doubt he even heard me. Mike opened the door for me and I went straight to Susan office, I find her kissing one of the bodyguards. She doesn't see me and continues to suck faces with the guard.

I clear my throat and they turn their heads turning their attention to me. The guy blushes and Sandra just smiles at me nonchalantly and winks.

" Baby oh my gosh you made so much money!" She climbes off her desk and opens a drawer and hands me stacks of money in a small black bag. I look at it shocked.

" How much is it?"

" 50K baby, it was a pleasure doing business with you I'm so sad that you are going and you know you can come back anytime you will always be my favorite girl. " She pecks my lips and I kiss her. We make out for a few minutes and I pull back and smiles at her.

" I'll miss you Susan. " I hug her she gives me a peck again and I see she wants to go at it again but I stop her.

" I'll miss kissing your soft strawberry lips also don't you wanna join us?" She suggests a threesome with the guy but I decline.

My relationship with Susan is weird I see her as my aunt but we kiss most of the times and I would never kiss my aunts back at home. Well I do kiss them simply because they like giving me pecks on my lips everytime I see them but it never gets as heated as it does with Susan. I hate kissing my aunts back home but I never have the heart to tell them no because they will make drama out of it.

I go back to my locker but this time the is no one in the room which I'm grateful for, I don't want to talk to anyone.

I take my duffle bag out of the locker then I make my way to the showers at the back. I take a quick shower and I change into black highwaist jeans and a black oversized hoodie. I put my sneakers on and since my hair is a bit wet from my shower I tie it into a high messy bun then I put my scarf on my head.

I am extremely tired but I'm also hungry and the is a pizza shop just down the street so I'll go there.

♡♡♡

Hey guys please like , vote and comment.

Hopefully you will love this story as much as I do just be patient you will see.

god bless and stay safe.🕯