The Discovery Of Nakahara Chuuya

"Sir I think we should stop... the child's body seems to be rejecting testing..."

The man looked unbothered. He didn't care about the child being in pain, this was for scientific research. This was their future and the outcome mattered. It was important, and he needed the God of Destruction himself to spring forth. He needed to make sure this time it wouldn't fail because the child's body couldn't handle it. He needed to push the limits.

"I don't care; keep it going..."

"But..."

"I'm not asking you, I am telling you. Keep. Going." He cut his eyes and was quite irritated.

The woman regretfully pushed the button and the child screamed in agony, and his body trembled. The child was in so much pain he wanted to die. They shocked him again and the child screamed again. Why him? What did he do so wrong to deserve this? Was anyone looking for him? Did they even care? The child screamed again.

The scientist was irritated. "You little shit say it...!" He yelled. "SAY IT!"

He shocked the 7 year old boy again and again. He was about to shock him again when the ground rumbled. The female scientist illuminated red and she flew across the room, smacking painfully into the wall and her body crunched in a disgusting way.

"...die..." Were the only words the child uttered before attacking everyone in the room in anger. The child massacred everyone in that room, minus the scientist who slipped away in fear and his power was so great he created an explosion which created a crater in the center of a city and completely destroyed any and everything in that city.

*

The omega ginger was tapping his fingers on his steering wheel and he hummed as he was listening to the music. The male took his shades off and put them away as the sun was now not peeking out anymore. The mafia executive sighed in utter boredom.

"Patrol huh? Aah-! Why does the Boss have me do this pointless shit?" He groaned, annoyed. He parked his car and got out making sure to lock it with the key.

Visconti Kansuke was a 22 year old omega mafia executive for the Port Mafia, who worked directly under Ougai Mori's command. He worked alongside his 24 year old husband Visconti Arsenio. Kansuke was an average height male, he was 167 centimeters tall, weighed 128 pounds soaking wet, he was thin but also well built man, he had a porcelain skin plexion, chin length long ginger hair that was a bit curly, bright blue eyes, freckles that dusted his nose and cheeks and other parts of his body, along with a brown flat beauty mole right on his chin a little under his lip. If anyone asked about Kansuke they'd always first say he looked like a goddess. And his husband was 182 centimeter tall, he had a bit more of a tan than Kansuke, and he was a muscular male that was fit, with black hair that was cut a bit past his ear with hazel green eyes.

Kansuke sighed pulling out a cigarette and he lit it, he inhaled the poison that was nicotine and he exhaled through his nose looking up at the sky. Everything seemed normal tonight, there wasn't much happening, and nothing seemed out of the ordinary. Kansuke was by the park and it was empty, it was late so of course no one was here. Kansuke took another puff as he looked around, his eyes spotted a small figure stumbling. The ginger saw the figure moving closer and closer, and he noticed it was a child no older than maybe 6 or 7. What the hell was the kid doing out here alone? Where were his parents? Kansuke noticed the child seemed injured, he had bruises on his arms and legs, and he was wobbling like a bambi. The ginger noticed stumbling forward, Kansuke's eyes widened and he ran over and just as he stretched out his arms the child passed out. Kansuke caught him and he looked at the injured child and his eyes saddened, he looked so neglected. Kansuke needed to get him medical care immediately but for a criminal like him he couldn't just take him to a regular hospital, they'd think the omega kidnapped the child. So Kansuke opted for the latter which was taking him to the base's infirmary. Kansuke gently lifted him up and he hurried back to his car, he unlocked it, opened the driver's backseat, and laid the small child down. Kansuke shrugged off his jacket and covered him up. So he wouldn't get sick. The kid was bare, no shoes, no socks, not even a shirt. He was in bad shape. Kansuke wasted no time in getting him back to base.