"Maybe just one" (Cream) Part 1

(Dream POV) 

"What do you want, Cross? I wasn't here for you; I'm waiting for Ink."  I say, sighing. 

Cross seems to be showing up everywhere I go. Underswap to see Berry? Cross. Attempting to visit my twin brother, Nightmare? Cross. Fighting Error off from trying to destroy FlowerFell? Cross. Right now, as I wait for Ink so we can have tea? Cross. 

No matter where I am, or what I'm doing, He's there. And I'm not stupid; I know it's not an accident either. He wants something, though I can't tell what. Maybe my brother sent him just to annoy me, I'm not sure- All I know is that it's coming to an end. Now. 

"Hey- I haven't tried one time to destroy anything alongside Error, and I haven't tried to hurt you. Am I not allowed to exist, Dreamy?" He practically spits at me. 

"...You are, I'm just wondering why you maaaagicalllyyy-" I hold out the 'a' for further emphasis, "appear no matter where I am! It's getting annoying! If you want something, you could just TELL ME WHAT IT IS." 

"....I dunno. Maybe watching you run around pretending you don't see me is entertaining for me!" He laughs. 

I groan in annoyance. I'm getting sick of this. I go to speak, but before I can Cross has me in his arms; his hands around my waist. I'm so shocked at the sudden movement that I wrap my arms around his shoulders to stabilize myself. One minute he's four feet away from me and now his chest is pressed to mine. 

"I think I just figure out exactly what I want." He said, leaning his face closer to mine. 

"Oh..." Is all I can think to say. Ink will be here any minute and if he sees this, I'm not entirely sure how he'll react. Cross holding me? That won't end well. 

"Cross- I know what you're getting at and we can't do that again! Last time Nightmare almost walked in!" 

"Yeah but that was just kisses, dear. This time will be so much more fun~" He says, suggestively. 

"Cross. No. We really can't. I told you that kissing you was a one-time thing!" I say, starting to blush and move my face away from his. Damn it, I hate when he gets me all flustered. I know I should allow him to get me this way, but I'll be the first to admit that he's just so handsome. 

"Okay, Fine. I'll back off." He says, quickly. That's the thing about Cross. He's an asshole but he'd never force me to do anything I didn't want to. It's one of the things I like about him so much. He backs off and we're four feet apart again. I instantly want his touch back on me. 

"...You're an asshole, you know that, Right?" 

"I am well aware~" He says as he yanks me back into his arms and within a moment we're on the ground, kissing and desperately trying to get our clothes off. We're in Classic Undertale, Hiding behind San's guard post. He won't notice, he's never over here after all. 

"Cross slow down~" 

"Oh you wish~" His kisses trail down as my body forms. I'm not entirely sure when he formed his but I can see it all within a second. The blush on my face gets worse but I don't care at the moment. All I can think about is the bliss that I know is coming. 

My pants go flying about five feet from the back of the guard post and his follow a second later. My shirt is somewhere nearby but I have no idea where and I'm the next thing I know, I'm naked. So is h- 

My thought gets cut off as Cross shoves the entire length inside of my newly formed body. I scream out in delight and wrap my arms around his shoulders again. I can't believe how good it feels. He doesn't give me a chance to adjust, and I don't ask him to. 

"Such a good boy, Look at you~" He says, clearly teasing me, "Drooling and rolling your hips~ Wanting more~ Such a whore~" 

"I-I'm not a whore, Cross! Don't say that!~" I say. But it's true. I am drooling. I am rolling my hips. I do want more. 

He punishes me for talking back by slamming it deeper and throwing his hand out; covering my mouth. "Fuck, you're so tight~" 

My eyes can show how bad I want it, and I'm screaming loudly- not worried about who might hear me- not that it matter with my mouth covered.

Until I hear Ink say, 
"Dream!?"