"Completely Right" (Crossmare) (Part 2)

...

"I'm sorry...I love you...I do...I...I can show you..." And before I know it he's kissing me. I've never been more surprised in my life, but even I know when to take an opportunity and I kiss back. 

...

Cross POV. 

Nightmare deepens the kiss. I wrap my arms around his shoulders and pull him closer, melting in the kiss. Nightmare pulls away for just a moment to pull me off into his bedroom, since we're already standing so close to the door. 

I know that Dream, Nightmare's twin and my close friend, is probably somewhere in the house. From the way things are going, even though I don't want to admit it, I'm sure that I'll end up being a little loud. Even if he only runs his hands up and down, I'll still end up at least a little on the side of obnoxious. I don't want Dream to hear that, but I also don't want to have to tell Nightmare to stop. 

I start to open my mouth to explain that we'll have to be quiet, but Nightmare presses his mouth back to mine before I can get the words out. It takes my breath away and I'm suddenly unsure of what I was going to say in the first place, as if everything I wanted to tell him was stolen away along with my breath.

His hands linger down to the hem of my shirt and with a sound that doesn't register at first and a breeze of cold, it's over my head and across the room. I stare at the black and white fabric in the corner, and then look back at Nightmare. The look on his face made me shutter with the type of excitement that I've never felt before. 

Nightmare picks me up and slowly lowers me on to the bed. It's as if the whole world is moving in slow motion, and I don't know what to do for a moment. Every motion of hands running up my body or his mouth pressing against my own mouth, or my neck is surprising and exciting. 

But what Nightmare says next truly surprises me "I'm sorry...you know I love you, I'm sorry...~ Let me show you, Cross~" 

"Yes~" 

Nightmare slides his hands down, like he did with my shirt, only this time, he lingers near the waistline of my pants and to my surprise, slowly pulls them off. He starts kissing my spine, my hips, my thigh. Kisses upon kisses until my magic starts to form around my pelvis and my shiny white body forms completely. A male body that, if I may brag, isn't too bad. 

Nightmare stares for so long that I start to worry that maybe I did something wrong but before I can ask him what's wrong I watch his black body form right in front of my eyes. He leans forward, removing his own clothing in the process, and kisses me again and again. "I love you~" are the only words spilling from his mouth, and I repeat it right back to him. 

All at once, he kisses me and slowly presses himself into me, earning a whimpering moan of his name. He doesn't move, like I expect him to. Instead, he waits for me to be ready- making me feel important and loved. 

After a while, the pleasure catches up and I moan again. I give a small roll of my hips to let him know that I'm ready and then I'm sent into an overwhelming world of pleasure. The only thing I can think about is Nightmare, the only thing I can feel is his body inside of mine, and all I can hear is his breath and my name coming from his mouth. 

"Oh Nightmare~ I love you so much~" I moan, closing my eyes which now have tears spilling from them. I'm not sad in the slightest, but finally, finally I have him. 

"I love you too, Baby~" He purrs back, continuing to make love to me until I start to tense. At this point, he goes slightly harder, faster, deeper- on and on until I release in a wave of exquisite pleasure and love. 

He matches me, releasing with a small cry of my name. 

This sex isn't what people on the internet talk about, it's loving and beautiful. This was making love, not fucking. This was two becoming one, not a one night stand. This is the start of something wonderful between it and we can both feel it. 

He loves me. 

Nightmare POV. 

Yes, I do.