||The past||

*Xiao's POV*
Past
————————————————————

I was at home, all alone in the living room
Watching TV. My both parents were at work and. Once I've heard keys on the door my eyes glimmer.

"It's them! My pwaents! There here!"
I quickly rushed to the door and excitingly waited for them. When the doors opened, their clothes and faces were covered with blood.

I stood there silent and shocked seeing my parents in that state. As my mother caught me she widened her eyes. "Oh! I uh.." she awkwardly dragged my father into the washroom to clean themselves up.

I still stood there stunned as I couldn't move my own body. The blood.. looked kinda pretty detailed..

Then, a dark Aura surrounded my body and I was somehow..

Possessed.

I felt my body move towards a kitchen and grabbing a big sized knife. I see my fingers running trough the knife and slowly walked towards the washroom.

I gently knocked the door and waited for an answer. "Wait honey!" I heard my mother screaming. My eyes loses its sparkle and waited patiently till they come out.

Once the washroom door was opened my father was shocked seeing his son holding a knife on his hand. "Honey.. put that knife back down.." my mother stepped back.

"Stay back or I will.." he pulled a dagger out of his pocket and pointed it at me. "Father.."

I suddenly spoke. "You wouldn't hurt a kid, would you?" I raised an eyebrow mysteriously. My dad didn't reply.

I giggled to myself like an evil villain. I stepped forward and looked at them. "Good night Mama and papa."

I raised my hand and swung the knife swiftly and aimed at my fathers and mothers head.

"Sweet dreams."

In an adoption Centre I was mistreated by other kids.

"Haha! Loser!"

"Stupid kid!"

"Emo!"

I always ignored them cause what am I supposed to do? Punch them till they bleed? No. I witnessed my own Parents getting murdered by a child. It's something about the blood, I just know it.

The kids bully me everyday, throw their food at me and even let me sleep outside.

I couldn't have my peace until 2 years later, a nice gentle man entered the adoption center and looked around adopting a child.

All the children rushed to them and begged for them to be taken to his house. I quietly observed the situation and watched him lift a child up.

I sat in the corner and lowered my head. Till that, he walked slowly to me and crouched down. "Are you being mistreated my child?" He slowly lifts my chin up and takes a look around my wounded face.

"Come with me."