||The Name's Shikanoin||

2 months later

*Xiao POV*

It has been quite awhile since I've been to this school. My acting i drama club has been better, my scores got higher and I got more friends now.

It was almost winter holidays and my friends decided to spend the winter holidays with eachother. "We should definitely make hot cocoa!" Aether clapped with his winter cozy gloves excited.

"Omg we should make a battle, who makes the best cocoa! Winner gets 50K Mora."
Kazuha suggested.

"Man, now I'm craving for some hot chocolate.." Everyone heard Venti's stomach growling. Everyone laughed. "No need to rush all your ideas in one, besides." Albedo pointed at the school to head inside.

"Winter holidays is going to start in a week and we have an exam today." Everyone groaned unhappy and I let out a very small laugh inside.

While we headed in, lots of people whisper from ear to ear. "Class, what's going on?" Albedo, the class president asked. Everyone started getting silent and Our group waited for an answer. "Uhm just that today, someone stole a school vending machine like.."

"How is that even possible??" I made a confused face. Why would someone steal a vending machine and what's the purpose? "LOL WHAT." Aether laughed and sat on his table.

"No need to worry about that, we'll put that mystery thing aside. Shikanoin Heizou, a student in class 3A can solve it." Albedo and Venti nodded.

"Shikanoin what?" Kazuha raised an eyebrow confused. "Who's that? Never heard of that student." Aether stood up and leaned into Kazuha.

"His parents are detectives. Very smart ones too. He usually stays during breaks in the classroom to read news or the newest rumors." Aether crossed his arms. "A he too??" Kazuha nodded satisfied.

"And, the best thing is, I'm friends with him and I have his number haha, losers." The blonde guy sat immediately back down as he heard footsteps.

"Class! Time for science!" Mrs. Beidou slammed her hands on the desk. "Please take out your science textbooks and turn onto page 67!"

Everyone moaned out loud and started taking them out.

While i was noting, someone threw a paper at my head. "Ow!" I whispered quietly. I looked around to check who threw it at me. I picked it up and unwrapped it carefully. The writing seems like it's from one of friends.

————————————————————-

Guys!

Let's hangout today! We all should take 40K Mora with us! Let's go to places like wine market or something. We'll also invite Heizou with us ;-)
Let's buy matching outfits🫶🫶
See me infront of 3A at lunch break🫃🏻

-From Venti
Pass it from Kazuha to Albedo, Aether to Xiao!

————————————————————

Well great. The Shikanoin is coming too. But I don't mind hanging out. I haven't since I came to this school soo.

After class, I packed my things and saw Aether waiting for me. "Xiao u coming? Hurry up!" He walked to me and helped me pack my things. "Thanks." When I wanted to grab my textbook, he grabbed it so.

Our hands touched each others and we had eye contact. His golden eyes shines so pretty in the sunlight.. I can see his whole personality in his eyes. All the details in it.

The eye contact broke when a pen fell down. I caught Aether's red face and he quickly turned to the left with his hands covering it. Cute. "Sorry about that.. I just found out y-you're eyes are prettier when u look long into it.." I smiled.