||The drama club||

Haven't been on Wattpad for like 3months 😀 so yeah saw a draft and gonna post ep4 now🤓

*3rd Person*

When him wanting to go home, he notices a poster on a board that says "Drama club"

Beneath the text it says, "hosted by Mr. Kaeya" "the missing heart" Xiao had no intentions in joining clubs, but as long as he isn't the main character, it's fine by him.

He opens the door and was surprised to see Aether and other ppl talking happily. Right before Xiao could take another step, Aether had noticed him and waved happily.

He rushed towards the teal haired boy and swung his arm around my neck. "Guys meet Xiao, my new classmate and friend!"

He froze confused, huh? Friends? When?

"Wow you make friends easily Aether." A light blue haired guy unwrapped his popsicle. "Of course! I love making friends!" He smiled again.

Right before Xiao wanted to push him away, a tall blue haired guy stepped towards him. "Oh? You must be Xiao? I'm Mr. Kaeya. Pleasured to see you here in the drama club, interested in love stories?

He made a face. "A what?"

"Love stories"

"WASNT it obvious Xiao? On the title of the drama club poster it says, the missing heart. Obviously it has to do smth with love when it comes to heart." Aether rolled his eyes.

"Well yes, we just restarted our drama club and besides it's a new play." Mr. Kaeya grabbed stacks of paper and placed it on a desk.

"Here are the scripts. I'm going to call out the characters first." He took out a red marker and started scribbling names on it.

"This involves some magic and just you know, magic only exists with a few tricks so I invited another person on doing it!" Everyone widen their eyes and looked around.

"Is he here?"

Mr. Kaeya laughed. "Nope, he will be in 3 weeks."

Everyone started to read the names on the board he wrote:

Kairo

Yuka

"These are the 2 main characters. Kairo and Yuko." Kaeya pointed on the 2 names. A student raised her hand. "Why are they both boy names?"

Mr. Kaeya laughed. "It's because," he walked around the room. ",a homosexual couple is more interesting than a straight one."

"Besides."

"A straight couple is too common, we should go with something unique."

Everyone in the room seems to agree. " let me  explain in small details ."

(Skip if u don't want to listen to the story)

Yuka is a cheerful person with an annoying attitude and is easily envious when it comes to Kairo. Kairo on the other hand Is a chill cold person who enjoys Yuka's company very much secretly.

Yuka has fallen for Kairo.

He wants to be his forever.

The problem is that Kairo doesn't like him back and when the day Yuka confesses, Kairo rejected him coldly and only saw Yuka as a friend.

The shattered Yuka accepted his faith and became more distant to Kairo. It breaks Kairo very much but doesn't talk about it.

That's when the day Yuka comes to death. A friend of Kairo's has wanted to poison Yuka from black tea. He has watched The cheerful person sip in every of them till Yuka has breathing problems. "Help me.." was his last words before Kairo's friend kicked him hard in the stomach.