Cordelia is a simp

Oh Benny Boi!!!" Mercutio yelled. Benvolio excused himself from his conversation with Othello.

"If you call me Benny Boi one more time, I will literally stab you under Romeo's arm," Benvolio snarled.

Mercutio laughed. "Do you know where the hell Romeo is? I didn't see him this morning.

"He didn't come home last night, I asked his dad," Benvolio said.

"Why the fuck were you talking to Mr Montague?" Mercutio asks, like this is the weirdest thing to ever happen.

"Because he's my Uncle and my neighbor?" Benvolio said, "Anyway, Tybalt sent a strongly worded letter for Romeo this morning."

"Why didn't he just send a text or talk to him in person?" Mercutio asks.

"Because he's Tybalt. He said he wanted to beat Romeo up." Benvolio said.

"Romeo is as good as dead, Tybalt is buff and super hot," Mercutio mused, blushing.

"Gay," Benvolio teased.

"Shut up Benny Boi," Mercutio says, "Oh look there's Romeo!"

"Hey guys," Romeo says, waving.

"Finally, where were you this morning?" Benvolio asks.

"I was talking with Mr Laurence," Romeo says.

"Of course you were," Mercutio says, rolling his eyes, "You know there's more teachers than just Mr Laurence."

"Oh shut up Mercutio," Romeo says.

"Look there's a woman!" Mercutio says gasping. Cordelia was walking up to them.

"Hi Benvolio," she says, blushing.

"Hey," Benvolio says with no emotion in his voice.

"So, Juliet wanted me to tell you that Tybalt is gonna like jump you or some shit," She says to Romeo.

"Uh, thanks for telling me?" Romeo says, "Can you tell Juliet to meet me behind the bleachers?"

"Yeah sure," Cordelia says, yawning.

"Hey Juliet!" Ophelia says running towards Juliet. Juliet smiles and waves at her friend. "How was Ancient History?"

"Boring, who cares about Sappho?" Juliet says, opening her locker and pulling lipstick out of her backpack.

"Oh, I mean, she wrote some bitching poems. It sucks that the Catholic Church burned her poems," Ophelia says. Juliet smiles at her and moves a piece of her crimson hair out of her face.

"You're pretty Ophelia, don't cover your face," Juliet whispers. Ophelia must be nervous, because her face goes redder than sunrise.

"You're pretty too Jules," Ophelia says. It feels like hours elapsed as they stare into each other's eyes. Juliet sees galaxies in Ophelia's eyes that she wants to be a part of. Friendship is a beautiful thing, Juliet thinks.

Cordelia runs towards Juliet. "Romeo wants to see you behind the bleachers," She says. Ophelia's smile fades, and she steps out of Juliet's way.

"Really? When?" Juliet asks.

Cordelia laughs, "Right now," Cordelia says.

Juliet blushes and a smile grows across her face. "Do I look okay?" She asks Cordelia and Ophelia.

"You always look great," Cordelia says, crossing her arms, "Now go! Talk to Romeo!"Juliet gives Cordelia a hug and giggles. She then runs off to go meet Romeo. When she gets to the bleachers she makes sure no one sees her going under them. When she sees Romeo, she runs up and hugs him. "Hi Juliet," Romeo says nervously. "So, did Mr Laurence talk to you?"

"Yeah, he was all like 'You just met him yesterday.' And I was like 'okay and?' So he was like 'fine.'"

"He said he'd help tell our parents, if you want to tell them."

"Not yet, please. I don't know how my parents would react. They want me to date Paris. Please hold me Romeo, I want to feel loved," Juliet asks. Romeo nods and Juliet jumps into his arms. The two just sit there for a while. They enjoy each other's silence, each other's company.

"My parents will expect me to be home soon," Juliet admits. She gets up and leaves Romeo. Romeo nods and gets ready to head home too.

"Kiss me Juliet," He asks. Juliet nods and runs towards him. Their lips lock and it's awkward and lovely and new and sacred. Romeo loves every second of the short exchange. Juliet smiles awkwardly and runs off.