Romeo and Juliet watch Romeo and Juliet but with gangs

Romeo stands nervously outside of Juliet's window Juliet pops out and opens the window. "Actually let's not fuck," Juliet says, "Let's watch West Side Story instead."

"That's a great idea," Romeo says.

"Romeo you're kinda like Maria," Juliet says smiling

"Woah no way you're like Tony but sexier," Romeo says back.

Juliet takes out her phone and googles "West Side Story" "Yo it's based on a play called Romeo and Juliet that's funny."

"Omg it's about us, I wish that'd be cool," Romeo says. They stare at you. Laugh.

The next morning Juliet looks at the still sleeping Romeo. her alarm for school will go off any second now. She doesn't want it to be morning already. Mercutio and Tybalt are in the hospital. "God, Tybalt, why did you have to antagonize Mercutio? You knew this would happen!" She whispers to herself.

Romeo's eyes flutter open. "My dad is sending me to a military boarding school on tuesday, we're driving there later tonight," Romeo says. Juliet grabs his hand.

"I don't wanna lose you," She whispers. Romeo's kinder to her than Paris or any man who's tried to date her. He's almost as kind as Ophelia is to her.

"You won't! If my phone isn't confiscated I'll text you every night, and if it is I'll write you letters like it's the 1500s," Romeo promises, "it's not like i'm being exiled. We can still communicate."

Juliet kisses Romeo's hands and a sharp knock sounds on the door. "Go Romeo, before anyone sees you. I'll see you soon, hopefully," Juliet whispers. She sneaks him one last kiss and Romeo jumps out the window.

"Come in!" Her nurse, and her Mother came into her room.

"Juliet, I have wonderful news!" Her mother says kissing her head, "Paris is willing to date you! This will be great for our families."

Juliet feels tears raise up in her eyes. "Go away!" She yells before jumping back into bed.

"Juliet!" Her mother shouts. Juliet didn't dare look up, how could they do this to her?

A few moments later, her father threw her off of her bed. "Juliet Capulet! You spoiled little bitch! Paris has agreed to date you and this is how you respond? Do you know how much trouble we've been in lately? You will date him or I'll kick you out of my house! Do you want to be homeless? Now get up! Paris will be here to bring you to school in fifteen minutes!"

Juliet turns to her mother, but she simply looks away and walks out. "Nurse! Please! I'm already dating Romeo. I can't cheat on him!"

"Your relationship with Romeo is as good as over. Do yourself a favor and move on." The nurse says coldly.

Juliet grabs her phone and texts her friends.