home : conrad

• We we're almost to the cousins house. It was my home. The boys were my home, the beach was my home, and the memories were my home. My brother, mom, and I come to the cousins house every year, it was tradition. Every year it was the same, that's what I loved about it. Except this year it's different. I hit puberty.

I'm pretty now, this is the summer I turned pretty I guess you could say. Oh also I have a boyfriend, Conrad to be exact. We kept touch throughout the whole year. He asked me out about like a week ago. For now we're keeping it on the low and not telling anyone. Steven thinks that I just "like him" and he says Conrad only sees me as a brother. He's completely wrong.

"Turn the music down!" Steven yelled as he covered his ears dramatically. "Your dramatic" I said turning it up even higher. "Okayy sweetheart let's just turn it off we're almost there" my mom said turning it off. "mommmm" I whined.

We just turned down their road and I couldn't be more excited. I missed Susannah and the boys so much. I was basically jumping out of my seat when we were only a few houses away from theirs. "Same rules apply as always" mom said giving Steven a warning look.

We pulled into the driveway. We were finally here after so long. I tore off my seatbelt and bolted out of the car. Susannah was stood there waiting with open arms. "Y/n you look amazing!" She rushed as I ran to hug her. "You look beautiful as always Susannah" I cheered. She was like a second mom to me, I missed her. "Is that who I think it isss!" I heard a voice say as I pulled back from the hug with Susannah. "Jeremiah!" I basically screamed running to him. "I missed you creep" he said giving me a hug as well.

"Where Conrad?" I asked as I've been talking to Jeremiah for a few minutes and still haven't seen Conrad. "He went down to the beach" Jeremiah said. "Thanks Jer!" I said as I started sprinting to the beach.

As soon as Conrad was in my view I yelled his name. "Conrad!" I squealed as I got closer to my boyfriend. He laughed "Hey y/n". "I was dying without youuu, I missed you" I dragged out the u. "I missed you too beautiful" he said as we were sitting down. He was playing with my hair. He pushed a stray strand behind my ear when he statutes to lean in. I felt his clod lips on mine, something I've wanted for forever. As soon as we pulled back I heard tears in my eyes.

"Your crying?" He asked while looking at me like I was crazy. "I'm sorry I'm just glad to be with you" I whispered leaning my head on his shoulder. "Me too" he said softly grabbing my hand off my lap and intertwining our fingers.

————————————————————————
Idk how I feel about this one!