dinner : steven

I was in my room getting ready for dinner with my boyfriend. I met him only a month ago but we have such a strong bond that I wouldn't trade for the world.

I put on a dark red dress, black converse, multiple bracelets, and the necklace Steven got me. I looked at myself in the mirror actually loving how I looked. My head jolted towards my door when I heard someone knock. "You can come in!" I yelled. My mom walked in, "you look pretty baby Steven is a lucky guy" she said with a genuine smile. "Thank you mom" I sighed as I looked myself in the mirror one more time.

I heard my phone ding on my bed, I went over to read the message. "He's here" I cheered as I ran past my mom running to the front door. "Have fun!" I heard her yell before I shut the door.

Once Steven saw me he got out of his car. "Your so gorgeous baby" he said taking my hand and kissing it. "You look handsome babe" I replied as he opened the passenger car door letting me in.

"What's up with you being all fancy" I said as he shut the car door. "I'm just trying to spoil you" he said intertwining our hands as he started to drive. "Bub you know I'd be okay with McDonald's you don't have to take me anywhere expensive" I said looking at him like he was the only man in the world. To me he really was. "Shush" he said placing a sweet kiss to my cheek.

Once we reached the restaurant Steven insisted on opening the door for me. "Steven this isn't you" I laughed. "Let's just pretend it is for tonight" he whispered as he nodded to a rich looking couple that we passed. I laughed at how fake he was being but it was a good show.

We finally got seated. "Steven this menu is over priced" I whisper yelled. "Your not pulling off the rich thing well" he said looking at me like I was crazy. "Because I'm not sure how to ac-" I cut myself off when the waiter stopped at our table. "What would you guys like to drink?" She asked us. "I'll take water" I said not very confidently. She gave me a weird look but nodded. "I'll take coke" Steven said from a crossed from me. I almost laugh, and he said I wasn't pulling off the rich thing well.

As soon as we finished up we payed the enormous bill and got out of there. "Dude the looks she was giving me though" I laughed as I exited the restaurant. "I know it looked like she wanted to kick us out" he replied. "She probably did to be honest."

I was now talking to Steven as he was leaning on his car. "I can't wait to change out of this dress" I said as I pulled it down. "I can help with that" he said with a wink. I gasped and playfully hit him. "Wouldn't you like to" I teased. "You probably want me to" he said, his hands tracing down to my hips. "Gross Steven" I said giving him a weird look.

"Well it's getting late I gotta go creep" I said placing a deep kiss on Steven's lips. He tried to deepen it but I pushed away. "My moms probably watching us" I said playing with the tie around his neck. "I'm gonna miss you" he whined. "I'm gonna see you in the morning" I laughed. "That's to long of a wait" he said looking to the side, trying to pout but failing miserably.

I pushed myself off of him "Bye lover boy" I said with a wink as I walked inside. Tonight was an amazing night.