Start of Something new

**4 years later**

Mostly y/n's pov

Y/N'S POV ~

So it's been 4 years with ari and it's been the best time. I've never really had someone in my life that I've felt all these emotions for, I knew when I seen her I was going to marry her and that's just what I'm going to do.

I had dess, jayda, and my family help me set up everything. I told ari I'm having another party for all my accomplishments for the past 4 years. She believed it, she's actually excited.

She wanted to help plan it but I told her that it was all put together. She was disappointed, it was nice to know she wanted to help but I can't let the plan get busted.

I been running round a lot, I didn't notice that I was late but ari did.....

"Where have you been?"  She says as I get in the house

"What are you talking about ma" I say cautiously

"Exactly what the fuck I said, I've been calling you and you haven't answered any" I mentally hit myself I turned my phone off when I had a meeting and never turned it back on

"I turned my phone of during the meeting I had this morning and I forgot to turn it on"

"That may answer that but "where have you been" still wasn't answered"

"I've just been handling some things and lost track of time" I say hoping she'll let me slide

"Whatever y/n, I cooked lasagna with Tucson. We saved you some" (at the top)

"Alright I'll get it after I get out the shower"

        *Skip shower and eating*

I get into bed and spoon ari but she moves away

"Baby what's wrong?"

"Nothing"

"Hey look at me" I say and she turns with tears on her eyes

"What's wrong ma" I say concerned

"Are you cheating on me?" She asks, I didn't realize I've been that absent. I just needed to get everything perfect for her

"Baby no, I would never you know I love you"

"Then where do you go, it's like the past couple of days you were never really here"

"You gotta trust me ma, look I'm not cheating on you I wanna spend the rest of my life with you and I'm going to have that, I'm not going to jeopardize that"

"Okay daddy" she says sleepily then she cuddles me, I got to make sure I marry her fast...

**skip day of "party for accomplishments"**

ARI'S POV ~

I'm still feeling a little down I guess. I know she loves me with everything she has in her but my thoughts got the best of me.

Right now the sun is going down and it's time for the party. Y/n gave me something to wear so that we could match and to be honest it's beautiful.