Part 1

(Yokohama - Minato Mirai)

The sun shines in the sky as the protagonists of our story step out from the platform of a large city. There were hundreds of people around and among them, Momozono Love, Aono Miki and Yamaburi Inori were also known as Cure Peach, Cure Berry and Cure Pine, were there tooo. A few feet behind them is their friend Kazuraba Yuuya, who is also known as Kamen Rider Gaim and the Overlord of Chaos.

Yuuya is a young man with a tall build and fair skin. He has black hair that reaches to the nape of his neck and is parted in the middle. His eyes are green with black pupils. He was wearing a short-sleeved T-shirt with a black tight-fitting shirt underneath. He also wears a pair of long black jogger pants and a pair of black men's sneakers. In addition to him, he also has piercings in both ears and carries a wagasa with him.

 In addition to him, he also has piercings in both ears and carries a wagasa with him

"Wow, that's great! There are so many big buildings." Love said as she ran ahead and looked around followed by Miki and Inori.

"There's even a ferris wheel." Miki said.

"And there are many more." Inori added while Yuuya slowly walked over to the girls.

"Looks like the city is celebrating its 150th anniversary." Yuya said.

"Oh~~" The girls chorused.

Suddenly, from Love's pocket, the weasel fairy Tarte, emerged from within.

"Hey, hey, can you hang out here? We'll be late for the dance competition." Tarte spoke in a low voice so as not to reveal his ability to talk to those around him.

"Wah~~" The baby's voice rang out as the sheep-like fairy baby named Chiffon also emerged from the bag.

The girls and Yuuya stopped as they looked at Tarte and Chiffon who were pulling their heads out of their pockets.

"Ah, that's right! Where's the map?" Love said as she reached behind her coat pocket to pull out a flyer about a dance competition that was about to be held in this city.

Looking at the flyer for the dance competition, Love frowned and tilted her head to try to figure out where the competition was. But, no matter how she looked, she couldn't find out where the dance competition was held.

Seeing Love's expression, Miki seemed to understand the problem.

"Looks like we got lost." Miki said that causing Inori to giggle while Yuuya put his hand on his forehead and shook his head dejectedly.

"Ahahaha..." Love laughed awkwardly as he reached out to pat his head. She then quickly finds a way to correct her mistake. "I'll go ask someone."

As soon as she said that, Love took the flyer and ran ahead to see if anyone could help her. Looking at the crowd of people walking around, Love found it difficult to seek help.

While she was looking for someone to ask about the dance competition, she happened to see a girl in front of her. She has purple eyes and shoulder-length dark magenta hair worn down with small amounts pulled into pigtails held by yellow bobbles. Unknown to Love, that the girl in front of her is the Cure Dream of Yes! Pretty Cure 5 or as her civilian identity is Yumehara Nozomi.