Part 2

(Ocean Town Yuunagi)

At Ocean Town Yuunagi, a seaside town built on a hill with lush forests and suburban architecture. Some of the main buildings, such as the school, library and lecture hall are modernist, with cubes and pyramids and large panes of glass. Yuunagi Middle School is built on top of the town's hill.

In the notable landmark known as the Sky Tree, a mystical tree is connected to the Land of Fountains, the homeland of Flappy and Choppy. On a random branch of the Sky Tree some distance far from the ground, a young man is seen lying on that branch.

He was a young man between 17 and 18 years old with a height that was much taller than his friends of the same age. His hair is black and combed back like natural spikes. His current outfit is a white shirt with short sleeves and a black t-shirt with a lining underneath. He wears dark blue trousers and a pair of sneakers of the same color.

 He wears dark blue trousers and a pair of sneakers of the same color

Tsugami Kakeru was that guy's name.

Kakeru used his hands as pillows while resting his right foot on his left leg and stretched out on a branch of the Sky Tree, enjoying the peaceful feeling the surrounding atmosphere brought.

The gentle sunlight shining through the leaves and the whisper of the trees when the gentle breeze blew made Kakeru feel more peaceful than ever.

"Looks like it's not too bad for me not to go with Saki and Mai." Kakeru mumbled, remembering his two friends, Saki and Mai.

It all started two days ago when Saki and Mai's friends bragged about the accessories they bought at a store called "Natts House". When they saw how excited Saki and Mai were with the accessories, they gave Saki and Mai a flyer about the store that got the girls excited. Saki and Mai asked Kakeru to come along, but he couldn't come because he had a remedial class today, even though it's the weekend. Michiru and Kaoru also have their own business so they can't go with Saki and Mai either. In the end, Saki and Mai just went to the store called Natts House alone. As for Kakeru, after studying the austerities, he immediately came here to sleep to write the time.

"What a pleasant wind..." Kakeru muttered as he enjoyed the coolness of the wind that had just passed.

While Kakeru was still enjoying the peaceful feeling this place brought, the girls' voices suddenly rang out.

"Wowww~!!!"

Kakeru opened his eyes to reveal his reddish brown eyes. The boy sat up from the branch and looked down at the Sky Tree, where he saw three girls about the same age as Saki and Mai whom he had never met before.

The first girl has short, ginger hair and light brown eyes with slightly tanned skin. When playing lacrosse she wears some hair up with a pink heart clip. She is wearing a white shirt with long black sleeves worn over a short-sleeved pink jacket, a red skirt, and black and white sneakers with light pink socks.