The Letter

Dear Y/N,
It seems like a lifetime since we worked on cartoons together, 30 years really slips away, doesn't it?
Bendy hasn't really been the same since he lost his voice, aka you.
If you're back in town, come visit the old workshop. There's something i need to show you.
Your best pal, Joey Drew.

I read that letter for a couple more times as I stood in front of the studio's door. I sighed as I stuffed my letter in my coat pocket as I pushed the door open. I could already smell the ink. I thought it was going to be an easy day. Oh I was so wrong.......

I walked through the hallways of the studio to try and find at least someone. Only to find a projector that was left on and a couple of god damn Bendy cutouts. Damn things are everywhere. As I walked into a scissor path I took a right and vault over a pipe. I then noticed a doorway that was blocked off.

"Maybe the thing Joey wanted to show me is in there. Gonna need to find something to pry those boards off." As I took the other path I soon came to a stop as I witnessed a very gruesome sight. I-It was Boris the Wolf, his chest cavity looked like as if someone or something ripped it open a took something out of him. I am still in shock due to the fact that a cartoon was in front of me. I immediately exited the room while cussing under my breath.

"Joey Drew, what the hell have you done?" I then try open a door only to find it jammed. I took a couple of steps back and then kicked the door open only to find a stairway. Suddenly I was pushed and tumbled down the stairs as my back broke an old chair knocked me out.

*Timeskip*

As I slowly came to I felt a sharp pain in my leg only to see my knee being dislocated. Won't be going anywhere until I fix it up. I grabbed my wallet and bit on it hard as a raise my leg high while screaming into the wallet. Soon I feel my leg going back in place. I slowly made my way back upstairs . As I was about to make it to the top I felt something gripping my leg. It then pulled me down as I turned to see what it was.

 It then pulled me down as I turned to see what it was

"Bendy?..."
I was then thrown back downstairs as I felt immense pain on my back. I slowly look down to see pieces of wood imbedded into me. I then see something red and beating on one of them only to realize that it was my heart. I felt my vision getting blurry as i hear something making its way down towards me. The last thing I see was Bendy infront of me with his arm stretched out grasping my heart.

 The last thing I see was Bendy infront of me with his arm stretched out grasping my heart

He then soon placed it in his chest.
Bendy: "My.....voice....."
.
.
.
.
.
.
*5 months later*
A door soon opened with a familiar face looking around the studio.

Henry Stein: "Okay Joey, I'm here

Henry Stein: "Okay Joey, I'm here. Let's see if we can find what you wanted me to see."

Unknown to him a figure was watching him through the cracks of the walls with a smile on his face.