Chapter - 3

Mina-young's three friends also come to the mansion for function later at night of her wedding anniversary and they are not like her at all.

"Mumu baby! Where are you?" Min one of Min-young's friend said as she and 2 more women enter the mansion.

"There they come!" Mrs. Lee said with huff who was in the kitchen with Min-young.

Min-young silenced her smiling and went to her friends. Min, Sena and Molan her friends give a flower bouquet and hug, kiss her while wishing.

"Congratulations, queen mother!"

"Thank you."

"Brother-n-law! Congratulations!" Sena went to Seo-joon and congrats him too while Min and molan went to others.

Minho got up from his chair saying "l can understand that you call your friend Mumu out of love. But how does he become your brother-in-law?"

"The husband of our friend is our brother-in-law!" Sena replied.

"You've come so late!" Min-young said to her three friends.

"Last night we had such a game of cards in the club.....that it ended at 4 AM and you know we can't wake up early." Min replied while getting a toast from dinning table.

"Hello, lawyer sir." Molan flirtatiously said sitting on the dinning table near Mr. Lee who choked.

Molan went away saying "how cute".

"They wake up late and stay here till very late!" Mrs. Lee said glaring at Molan.

Min-young and her three friends and other elders are sitting together and talking.

These three like kitty parties and so on and they are very fond of interfering in the affairs of the house.

"Fights between brothers, parents, between mother and daughter-in-law!" Sena said dramatically.

"These daughter-in-laws are big problem" Molan said with hatred.

"l think the moment sons get married, they should be separated. Separate homes, work. That's it. That's the duty of parents today." Min said.

"I don't agree." Seo-joon who has just come to the living room.

"The joy you can get together is impossible living alone. Man can overcome any problem if his family is united. Breaking up disperses the energy." Seo-joon said while sitting next to his wife.

"Think of the children. Why should the grandchildren be deprived of the love of grandparents?" Min-young said.

"Absolutely. The duty of parents is......to inculcate the right values from childhood. So they can share each others' joys and sorrows in togetherness." Seo-joon announced smiling.

"Impossible. Would you like to bet on it?" Min said to Seo-joon.

"Don't you have to get ready?" Mrs. Lee come to say from inside who happens to hear their conversation.

"Oh right, My discussion with Seo-joon will continue." Min said while getting up.

"Now we have to get dressed. See you in the evening." Sena said also getting up.

"Tell the lawyer, see you." Molan said to Mrs. Lee. left with her friends saying this while giggling. Mrs. Lee just glare at her.

"You really have strange friends. They always talk of breaking homes never bonding families." Mrs. Lee said to Min-young which made them laugh.

We are together foreverजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें