Chapter - 5

"Sorry, l'm late! Grandma, you're leaving so early? Stay for awhile." Chaeyoung, who always gets up late, said in a rush because Mina and her family is about to leave. Mina waited for him early in the morning but what do except from a sleepyhead.

"Unlike you, the plane is bang on time, not a minute late." Min-young said and laughed with others.

"l'll go and drop them to the station." Chaeyoung said to Tzuyu because Dahyun and Tzuyu are going to drop them to airport.

"You keep sleeping. Hyung and l are going." Tzuyu said.

Chaeyoung wanted to talk to Mina alone but there was no time. They're already set inside the car to go to the airport. Both Mina and Chaeyoung can't do anything and just stair at each other with hope to meet again.

"Papa is absolutely right. One must get up early or half the jobs get left undone. l accept that." Chaeyoung said as he went inside his father's office.

Today they decided to showed whole office to Momo.

"lf you've understood that, hear this too... The jobs not done today will be completed tomorrow. Each morning gets a ray of sunshine when it comes." Seo-joon said while smiling.

"l must note this down." Chaeyoung pick up a small notebook and start to write on it.

"Tzuyu, show Momo the office and get her suggestions for improvement." Seo-joon said to Tzuyu who nodded his head.

They went to an office which had three different tables.

"Come on. This room is of us brothers." Tzuyu said as they enter.

"The middle one is Dahyun hyung's table. The left one is Tzuyu hyung's and this is Chaeyoung's." Chaeyoung said proudly while pointing at each one of them.

"Sit here, on big boss Dahyun hyung's chair. What will you have?" Tzuyu said and made Momo sit on the boss chair of the middle table.

"Get some juice... Let's have a party!" Chaeyoung said and cheered.

"Let Dahyun come. We have to discuss something important." Jeongyeon said while giggling.

"Come on, Dahyun!" Nayeon said and pull him inside the office from a meeting. And made him sit on the chair in front of Momo.

"Yes, what seems to be the problem?" Dahyun asked while smiling at Momo.

"The problem is that you've barely been married for 2 days and you've joined work!" Nayeon complain.

"People generally go out after their wedding." Jeongyeon join while smirking at him.

"Where will you take your wife for your honeymoon?" Nayeon asked again.

"Switzerland." Chaeyoung suggest.

"Paris." Jeongyeon suggest.

(Dahyun's paralyzed right hand is always in the pocket of his pants.)

"One minute. Wherever we go, we'll all go together." Dahyun said as everyone gather in the living room for Dahyun and Momo's Honeymoon destination discussion.

"How crazy! What will the others do on your honeymoon?" Nayeon said as she is massaging Tzuyu head while sitting on the couch and he is in her feets.

"How else can we all be together? lf you agree, we'll make a program or..." Dahyun said while getting up for leaving.

"No, don't cancel it!" Everyone said in unison.

"We're not tagging along. he's taking us!" Nayeon said to Momo while smirking.