Chapter 47

It was the daytime, the weather was pleasant and the greenery of the garden was complimenting the Khanna mansion. In Avneil room, Avni was standing near the cupboard and her heart was still beating fast. She closed the cupboard and was trying hard to not blush.

Suddenly, Avni heard the sound of falling something in the bathroom and she heard Neil's voice as he was in pain. Avni got weird. She goes to the door of the washroom and stands by sticking to it.

Avni: Neil, are you OK?

Avni heard Neil.

Neil: aah. Avni. Avni.

Avni: yes, Neil.

Neil: Aah. Avni, my eyes.

Avni: what happened, Neil?

Neil: The shampoo foam got into my eyes.

Avni: what? then rinse it with water.

Neil was standing in the bathroom all fine. He made a face.

Neil: Wow, what an idea. Here, I am not able to see anything and you are giving stupid suggestions. If I was able to see then I would not have rinsed my eyes with water.

Avni: sorry. Try to find the tap.

Neil smiled.

Neil: ok.

Neil was standing in the bathroom. He looked here and there then he falls the things which were kept there.

Avni got worried.

Avni: Neil, Neil, are you OK?

Neil squeezed his eyes and shouts: aah.

Avni: Neil.

Neil smiled and kept his fist on his mouth so that Avni can not hear that.

Neil: Avni, please help.

Avni: how can I help you?

Neil: the door is not locked, please come.

Avni widens her eyes in shock. She felt awkward.

Avni: Ne, Neil, ho, how can I come?

Neil felt irritated.

Neil: what do you mean by how can I come? Here, I am in pain, my eyes are burning and you are asking questions.  You are my wife if you will not help me in my difficult time then who will help me. We are married and still, you are behaving like I am a stranger. Fine, don't come, leave it, I will find myself.

Avni feels bad. Neil looked around and he saw the door. Neil goes to the door and desperately he collides with the door.

Neil: aaoo...

Avni got worried.

Avni: Neil.

Neil: aah.

Neil chuckles.

Avni: Neil, you move back, I am coming.

Neil: no need.

Avni: Neil, please.

Neil smirked.

Neil: ok, fine.

Neil moves to the side, Avni closed her eyes and she entered the washroom.

Avni: Neil. Neil, where are you?

Neil was standing behind her. He locked the door. Avni frowns and her eyes were closed. Neil came to her and tapped her shoulder.

Avni: Ne, Neil, why, why did you close the door.

Neil: Because I want to take shower with you.

Avni was shocked.